Chapter 35

After that pajama party, all they do is eat and just talk to each other like they normally do, but that was still so fun as they stayed too long for just having deep talks and gossiping someone's life as they recalled everything in their highschool.

It ended peacefully as they woke up with hungover and migraine.. waking up in noon leaving Hoseok and Yoongi after they have their lunch and go with their seperate ways.

And now, weeks had passed and here they are at the departure area waiting for Namjoon's flight as it has 30 minutes before it take off, sitting on a bench as he checks his belongings.

"What about your passport?" Yoongi asked.

"Here at my pocket" he said showing it to Yoongi and he nodded.

"Time fly so fast, I gonna cry" Hoseok said wiping his unshed tears.

"I won't be gone for too long.." Namjoon said as he carefully eyed the man who's busy at his phone. "I'll be back.."

"You better be! We'll wait" Jimin said giving Namjoon the warmest hug that he can give.

"You can visit me too" he said making everyone smiled at him but his eyes looking at the guy who's not sparing him a glance. "You can come with me too if you want"

"You know Namjoon-hyung, we love to but I can't speak English. It might get stressful for me" Taehyung said as Jungkook rolled his eyes knowing everything but still shut his mouth as to not expose the two as he respect their privacy.. he thought that there must be a reason behind that.

Namjoon chuckled as he he heard the cue. He sighed as now Jimin and Hoseok even Taehyung shedding some tears. "Guys, we've been through this a lot. Oh come on, don't make me cry"

"We just can't help it" Taehyung said hugging him. "You'll call if you got there ok?"

"Ofcourse" Namjoon said hugging Taehyung back.

"We'll wait for you here, so you better come back!" Hoseok said taking his turn to hug Namjoon.

"Yes hyung, take care of yourself" Namjoon said earning a 'you too' .

"Bring some goodies when you came back" Jimin said hugging Namjoon.

"Have a safe trip. Take care" Yoongi said, hugging him.

"You better came back soon, there's someone waiting for you here" Jungkook said earning a confused look at Namjoon but shrug it off, hugging the youngest.

"You too, take care" Namjoon said. He put his attention to Jin who was looking at him now.

He came closer to him, hugging him tight as he close his eyes and smell his scent. He really needs it to calm.

"You cheater, how can you leave me behind like this.." Jin mumbled. He closed his eyes memorizing the way Namjoon's body hugs him. "You shouldn't have confessed if you're gonna leave"

"I'm not running away from you hyung.." Namjoon said as he part their body and wiped the lone tear that escaped from Seokjin's eye. "I'll appreciate it if you wait for me.. or come with me... But ofcourse, the decision is yours"

"I'm still unsure of my feelings for you.. but I don't want to be parted from you in this state.. fuck you Namjoon for stressing me out" Seokjin said.

Namjoon chuckled and found everyone's eyes in them but no one dared to ask a question. He heard the last call from his flight as he took a one last hug from Jin. "I love you, Jin-hyung. Take care.  I'll call you, ok?" He said and kissed Jin's forehead before gathering his bag, glancing to his friends who's smiling at him bidding him a farewell as he walk through the entrance, not sparing a glance to his friends, afraid of showing his tears, praying that Seokjin won't forget him so soon..