⚠️Epilogue⚠️

TRIGGERING WARNING!! SMUT AHEAD 🔞 PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!

It's been 10 years since they got married. They have their ups and down in their relationship, threatening each other with a divorce paper, countless 'i love you' and "I'm sorry"  yet still, in a good relationship.

Let's say Yoongi got jealous the most and Hoseok being the petty one makes them argue all the time then made up later on with some kisses and touches  then they are ok..

like what's going on right now..

"I told you to block his number yet here you are still receiving some messages from him for how long I know!"

"I can't just block him Yoongi! He's one of the shareholders of the company, he's one of my boss!"

Hoseok sighs before rubbing his face with so much frustration with his husband. "Ok, love. This is getting nowhere. I don't wanna argue with you." He said before heading to their room but Yoongi held his elbow making him face him. "Wha—"

"Don't turn your back on me Min Hoseok! I'm still talking to you!" Yoongi said. Hoseok rolled his eyes before trashing his elbow off from Yoongi's grip.

"I don't get it. There's no need to be jealous! I'm fucking yours Min fucking Yoongi! The fuck, I'm married with you!"

"That's right, you're married to me for a fucking decade! And that boss of yours has been simping for you for so long!! Fuck Hoseok, don't make a blind eye with this one!"

"I'm not even flirting with him Min Yoongi! I'm just responding to his text because he's one of the boss!"

"Boss shouldn't text their employees on how are they, what they were doing, if they eated yet or ask you to drop you off!"

So Hoseok got a new boss from the entertainment that he works in and Yoongi was right, the new boss are simping to our Hoseokie for so long yet Hoseok just being a kind hearted one, he just show kindness to his new boss that later on catch a feelings for him but sorry not sorry, He's already a Min.

Then one day, Yoongi accidentally read the boss texts to his husband that makes him fume with anger, nearly tried to wreck havoc on Hoseok's new boss's office but just stopped from Jungkook making him just confronted Hoseok about it who has no idea what's going on but later on realize it.

He avoided that boss sometimes with the help of Jungkook who's sticking a lot with him and just replied to some necessary messages that concerns his job. Nothing more, nothing less.

It's just that Yoongi doesn't like it. He doesn't like that his husband being pestered with some guy and worst flirting with his husband. He doesn't want to be mean or possessive, he just doesn't like the idea of that boss taking advantage on his position to get closer to his Hoseok.

"You know that I really love my job right? And i really love you too and Taehyun!"

"I know that love.. it's just that—"

"Oh come on, I love you. I will never get swept away with this boss of mine. I'm not even looking at him! And I'm sorry if I can't just block him so easily.."