WoF Rants

Spoilers for "The Dangerous Gift"

I have been saving this chapter for a time when I had no ideas.

I was disappointed when I read The Dangerous Gift a few months ago.

I have three reasons

First Reason: Wings of Fire is a book about dragons, not scavengers.

I read Wings of Fire to read about dragons, not humans, I've had enough of that in the real world.

I liked Dragonslayer, I really did, I actually wanted a book two!

But I wanted a Legends book, or even a Winglets.

Not a main series book.

Second Reason:

I know this is probably biased because my main OC is an animus, but I think Jerboa the II made a terrible choice.

First of all, Boa did this because her judgement was clouded by her past, she assumed all animi were just like Jerboa and Darkstalker. She also might have made the Pantalan's lives harder. If Turtle or any of the good animi had their powers, they could have gotten rid of the Othermind easily.

Third Reason: 

THE WALL IS GONE.

That wall had made the IceWings organized, and had given them a reason to work harder, if I ever write a fanfiction on the IceWings, they'll still have the wall.

I'll miss the 7th, 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd, and 1st circle.

__But it's not all bad!__

Lynx's reaction to seeing Winter destroyed the ship Lynxfall, and gave Winter a love interest after Moon rejected him. (Sorry Winterwatcher shippers)

I'm glad that the IceWings learnt why all their queens hated NightWings.

And for some reason I really enjoyed Snowfall passing out, I liked her being completely vulnerable.

And Jerboa didn't ban magic forever. There's a chance another animus could be born, and it would still have it's magic.