38(2)

Chapter 38 The Temptation of Sexy Little Wife 04 (2)

    For various reasons, since she left for the third time, he despised human life.

    At one time, he watched the scene of a family of people enjoying themselves together. He even suspected that he didn't seem to be cold enough like a person, but a walking corpse.

    Just to wait for a person who won't necessarily come back again.

    And now, she is back. She has a delicate mind and great love, which will affect her emotions because of some irrelevant people.

    This kind of her can just make up for his ruthlessness.

    Since she felt that the family had been punished as they deserved, let them fool around by themselves.

    He won't intervene in the family's affairs again.

    Song Jinxi is still talking about it.

    "After their divorce, although the man still has a mistress and children, he will never be able to return to City X. Especially since he lost such a good job at Jinyu, he will definitely have trouble finding a job in the future. "

   " And that woman, once she remarries, the child will definitely follow her. If she gives birth to her second husband again, wow...the future life of that child will definitely be not very good."

    "I suddenly felt a little sympathetic to him..."

    Shen Liuchen knew why she said so many assumptions, but didn't say anything, so Song Jinxi said a lot more.

    Finally, Song Jinxi couldn't hold back and shook his hand.

    "Otherwise, let them do this," she stopped and looked at him: "I can't take care of other people's affairs anyway. I think they have all been punished as they deserve. From now on, this matter will have nothing to do with us. Do you think it's okay?"

    She thought she would have to spend more time persuading Shen Liuchen.

    Unexpectedly, Shen Liuchen just glanced sideways at her.

    "Okay."

    Compared with him who had a tough attitude this morning, he looks so good to talk now, and Song Jinxi's eyes turned into crescents because of her big smile.

    "I like you the most." She couldn't help but began to talk sweetly again.

    Shen Liuchen couldn't help squeezing her nose.

    "Sweet mouth and tongue."

    "Sweet talker."

    "Fancy words."

    He said three adjectives in a row.

    "What kind of' sweet talker ','fancy words'? At best, it's a bit of'slick tongue', okay?" Song Jinxi wrinkled her nose and retorted: "I said this from the heart!"

    She said, grabbing Shen Liuchen's hand and press it on her chest.

    "Did you feel it?"

    Shen Liuchen gave her a meaningful look, and said "Yeah".

    "Do you feel it? This is the sound of my heartbeat.'Pumping','Pumping', every beat is my love for you."

    Shen Liuchen: "Obviously you love my face so much."

    Song Jinxi: "..."

    Song Jinxi: "???"

    After a while, while he was not paying attention, she stepped on him secretly:

    What a show off.

.....