Chapter 38

M-tled by ammaryllis0

* * *

Hilise didn't go back to Inoaden right away but stopped by another place for a while.

Shwaaaaㆍㆍㆍ.

As soon as she stepped foot on the ground, a toxic dazzling light pierced her sight. The green leaves shook in the wind and made a sound like a waterfall.

As she lifted her head, a magnificent white castle towering in front of her eyes filled her view.

Compared to the place where it stood a while ago, this area was clearly dense with air.

The earth is filled with divine energy so that everyone feels thrilled without knowing it.

This was the palace of an ownerless king.

Saakk.

Hilise stepped on the dewy grass and climbed the white steps in front of her.

The light reflected from all over she scattered a deeper sorrow in the place where she is now.

In this way, it looked like it could be called a temple rather than a king's palace.

But now that there was no king in the world anymore, Hilise didn't even know that she wasn't completely wrong in some way.

The royal lineage was cut off about 3,000 years from now, and a very long time has passed since then.

From then on, the nobles, led by the four major families, began to rule their respective domains by subdividing their powers.

Thus, today, a total of 52 families dominated their respective lands, and the four generations were still at their peak.

The heads of these four families were sometimes referred to as the King of the Four Seasons, but it is only a nickname for the last time, and a very long time has passed since the official name of the king.

It was to honor and honor the royal lineage they had served from the time of the founding of the country.

Taagg.

Finally, Hilise reached the end of the stairs.

The towering castle was now close to her nose.

There were numerous arched doors on the pure white exterior wall so that the eyes were awakened as if it was carved out of white jade.

There were a total of ninety-nine doors in the king's palace, each connected to different spaces.

Since the site where the castle was built as a place maintained by the power of this tomb, the space beyond the door did not necessarily lead to the interior of the palace.

As Hilise remembers, passing through the first door, a conference hall for bureaucrats appeared.

So today, people from 52 families also use it whenever they discuss the overall state of affairs.

Also, when passing through the second door, a promenade with flowers in full bloom appeared, and when passing through the third door, a gorgeous banquet hall appeared.

Among the other gates, I don't remember the number of times was the riding grounds, the glass greenhouses, or the parlors and other gates connected to the lake.

It was also here where Hilise spent the end of her last life.

The dungeon over the forty-fourth door.

And this king's palace where Hilise, who escaped there, continued to kill as soon as she noticed.

But now, this place was nothing but a pure white space covered with pure air.