Komori x Akagi ⸝⸝ Met You At The Gym

Akagi practiced his receives alone, within the openness of a Tokyo Volleyball Gymnasium. He looked along, he wasn't expecting anything much, just him, hitting alone to the wall and receiving away, every time he heard the ball hit, splat on the floor he felt his energy rise. He wiped his sweat off his forehead, droplets of it dripping away. He grabbed a white towel, putting the volleyball away. "That was sure some work out..heh" he mumbled to himself, slowly grabbing a drink from his bright green water bottle. He usually came to Tokyo once a year, simply for the fun of it. Akagi enjoyed both the city and his rural background, for both were home. His home. Akagi walked along from the gym, his jacket tied around his waist from the spring heat.
His footsteps slowly hitting away against the floor, before he fell back, - scruffing his dark locks softly he looked in front of him, only to see a tall male, skinny ish physique and light brown hair, he wore a soft and apologetic look- and he wore yellow black and green. His shirt was yellow and green faded, whilst there were black stripes, and he was wearing shorts in contrast with the colors to the shirt design. His shoes were white and yellow and black, "Ah, I'm so sorry!" He apologized, a small frown curled on his lips. He extended out his hand to help Akagi up, the fact this guy was wearing a black hat not letting Akagi see his face kind of made Akagi fill with curiosity. Akagi took the other guys hand, helping himself up - "Thanks,, and seriously it wasn't your fault! No worries aha.." he scratched the back of his head. The other guy then looked down shaking his head, "Seriously no, I take the fault so no worries really." He insisted. Akagi already felt his heart beating a bit faster, how was this stranger so polite? As Akagi was about to walk away, waving politely, the guy then stopped him. "Wait a second, you dropped this."
He slowly handed over Akagi's gymnasium member ship card - the darker haired boy only smiled, "Ah thank you! I didn't know I dropped this." Akagi looked at the guy before he then tipped his hat up, giving a better facial view. "No problem, really." The shorter libero felt a heat rush to his cheeks. "Also.." the taller males voice started off. "I've never seen you around here before? Are you new here..perhaps?"
Akagi bit his lip a bit, "Well, not really, I'm from Hyōgo prefecture!" Akagi smiled. The guy smiled, "Inarizaki I'm guessing? You look like their libero." Akagi was near shocked, "Howd you-?"
"Motoya Komori, Itachiyama academy's libero." Motoya smiled brighter. Akagi looked to the side, "So you play volleyball too..hm?" Komori nodded, "Yeah, well, I'll see you some other time around Tokyo? Or maybe I could take you somewhere for milkshakes after this if you want?" Motoya asked, looking into Akagi's dark eyes.
Akagi was left somewhat speechless, he felt a small dust of pink appear on his cheeks, "I mean, I wouldn't mind some milkshakes," he looked to the side. "Great, see you at 2 PM perhaps?" Motoya then got out a small slip of paper, scribbling his number on it. Akagi slowly got the small paper slip in his hands, smiling like a total dork at it, "See you, Akagi." Motoya winked, walking away to go play some volleyball, thus leaving Akagi's heart to flutter as his face grew red.

" Motoya winked, walking away to go play some volleyball, thus leaving Akagi's heart to flutter as his face grew red

Well another chapter, sorry for around a 5 day longer wait, testing and stuff, aha. I've been wanting to write about this ship for a while so here it is! Have a great day and love y'all, 🤍

629 words~