3

"Really Jungkook? Vaping! I don't even know what to say" Jungkook's mother yelled at him.

"Mom I didn't vape! Taehyung was being a bitch and lied"

"Lied?" She scoffed, "stand up for yourself! Always stand up for yourself"

"I do! But he just somehow... Whatever forget it" he gave up. Tomorrow he'll try to get Taehyung in trouble somehow cause he did not stay in that cold room for an hour for nothing.

"Don't tell your father! He'll beat your ass for sure" She shook her head. "I know, sorry mom"

"Dont apologize, why are you apologizing? Next time you see him I want you to hit him" She held up her fist making him laugh. "I wish mom, but he's a snitch"

"So then cut his tongue off"

"Cut whose tongue off?" Jungkook's father walked into the kitchen. Jungkook was scared of his father, he would not even look at him in the eyes. "Oh no one, we were making some jokes. Are you hungry? I made some chicken, serve yourself I gotta get ready for work"

Jungkook hated this part of the day, his mom leaving and him being stuck in the house with his dad. He was just so strict and boring, and scary. "Serve myself? A man should never serve himself"

"Then find yourself a fucking servant, now I have a job to go to" she rushed out the kitchen leaving Jungkook standing there awkwardly. His dad shook his head before standing up and leaving the kitchen. "Fine then I'm not eating" he shouted. "Okay? Starve yourself then, Jungkook please eat before it gets cold" she put her uniform on before making her way back into the kitchen giving Jungkook a quick kiss before leaving.

Then the house went silent.

Great

Jungkook sighed before grabbing himself a plate. "Serve me one too" his father came back seating himself. "But mom said-"

"Serve me one too Jungkook" he said a bit more sternly. Jungkook gulped before turning around. He put chicken on the plate that was supposed to be his and turned around passing it to him. Jungkook wasn't even hungry anymore, so he left the moment he sat the plate down.

Taehyung

"Taehyung please pick up your room" his mom passed by his room in the hallway. Taehyung let out a groan before standing up from his bed and pushing everything to a corner then lied back down grabbing his phone again. He received a call from Yoongi, he quickly answered it bringing the phone up to his ear.

"Hello?"

"Are you doing anything?"

"No-"

"Stop pushing everything into a corner and actually pick it up! I'm leaving bye" Taehyung's mother came into his room giving him a kiss before leaving and closing his door. "Well... I'm about to clean up my room" he said standing up again.

"I can help if you want"

Help? Oh god no! That's embarrassing

"Oh n-no it's fine hyung, it's just dirty clothes that all haha"

"Is your mom home?"

"She actually just left for work, why wanna hangout?"

"If you're down"

"Yeah sure, where at?"

"Uh my place? Or we could do your place once you finish cleaning"

Ugh walking to his house is too much

"We could do my house, I'll text you when I'm done"