𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎

{𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅}

Weeks have passed since Annabella has arrived in Miami, Florida. Her brothers were still getting used to having a toddler around the house. Annabella is still upset about her mother, but she tries to move on and accept it.

Even though the realization is still heavy on her heart, she tries to stay strong, but some nights it's harder for her. But she knows it's okay to be sad because her brothers will always be there to hold her when she needs it.

Tonight in the De La Cruz house is a movie night. According to Oliver and Noah, they need to spend time with each other like a family for Anna. Plus, it's good for them to bond again, but it came with one condition, Anna's bath time.

A dreaded time of the day, Anna hates baths, and the boys hate Anna's bath time. She is unnecessarily difficult when it comes to washing up. But today, it was Tyler's turn to bathe her, and anna was not pleased with that either. But they told her if she corporates, they can start the movie early, and she can have 2 choices of what candy she wants to eat.

Anna was ready. She knew that this battle would not be easy, but she would do it if it were for a kit-kat bar AND Reeses cups. After dinner, which Alex and Anna made it because she wanted to help. Anna put away her plate in the sink with the help of Oliver because she was too short of reaching the top.

Annabella rushed out of the kitchen to the living room to hide before they start the movie. Once she successfully passed made it to her little hideout area. She hides her small frame under a soft blanket. Fourtanetly for Tyler and unfortunately for Anna, Tyler saw anna trying to run away. Once he put away his dish, he made his way to the living room and immediately spotted a lump on the couch covered with his favorite blanket.

"Hmm, or where did Anna go?"

Anna giggles but quickly covers her mouth, "Oh? Was that a little laugh I heard?" Tyler sneaks towards her; he snatches the blanket off in one swift moment. Anna screams in surprise and tries to run away. "Oh no, you don't." He grabs her feet dragging her back on the couch. Anna's laughs fill the air.

"It's bath time, Anna, don't make me drag you." Tyler playfully threatens, well, maybe. "Nooo, please tyty, I can just put on my PJ's, and we can pretend I took it." Anna gives him the eyes, but Tyler isn't a subject to those adorable eyes. He refuses to fall victim to them."Then you leave me no choice then." Before Anna can question what he means, Tyler digs his hands into Anna's sides, causing her to lose herself in a fit of giggles.

"N-N-NOOOOO"

"What's it gonna be, Anna?" he pauses, giving her a second to collect herself. She looks at Tyler straight in the eyes, and with a straight face, she says.

"Never."

According to Tyler, that was the wrong choice; he attacked her once more until Anna had tears in her eyes due to laughing so hard. She finally called uncle and advanced her way towards the bathroom. Tyler turned the water on and helped Anna undressed.

She stands outside of the tub, watching the water fill up, "TyTy can we add bubbles, please?" Tyler looks up from his phone and gets up to the little cubby above the vanity.

It's full of Anna's different scrubs, shampoo, conditioner, hairsprays, gel, and favorite Rainbow Dash bubble bath soap WITH glitter. As soon as she saw it on target as they were shopping, she begged Noah to buy it. Noah was amused and agreed; if it got her to at least enjoy her bath time torture and make it less painful for the person bathing her, then so be it.

Anna played with the bubbles, and as Tyler attempt to washing her hair, "Anna stop moving so much; you'll get soap in your eyes."

"You'll get soap in my eyes without me even moving." She mumbled.

"Stop whining." He rinses her hair out with a small water basin, her long dark brown hair stuck to her back and around her face. She pushes her hair back, only for it to falls back in her face from another rise.

"Are you trying to drown me?!"

He laughs but doesn't respond.

Once she was all clean, he told Anna to drain the water as he gets a towel to dry her. Anna watches the water go down the drain, mindlessly playing with the leftover bubbles from the bath.

Tyler comes back and wraps her in a dinosaur towel. Anna lays her head on Tyler's shoulder as he walks to her bedroom. He plopped her down on her bed, causing her to giggle at the sudden impact of the soft comforters.

Tyler drys her and helps her into her dinosaur onesie. He brushes her hair and does a simple twist braid because he sucks at doing hair. Even his own but still manages it to look good.

The two siblings made their way downstairs. Tyler went into the kitchen o heat them some popcorn. Oliver and Joshua were getting drinks ready, Noah was preparing a candy bowl, and Alex and Anthony were collecting blankets and pillows to put in the living room.

Once everything was prepared, they choose 3 movies to watch, one Pixar movie because Anna insisted on Finding Nemo. And 2 Dreamwork movies, being Kung Fu Panda movies 1 and 2.

When Alex asked why not watch the 3rd one too, but according to Oliver,

"The 3rd one is shit."

Yeah, that earned him a handful of 'Watch your language' or 'Watch your mouth.' And a slap on the back of the head.

Once Nemo started, Anna cuddled up against Tyler, to his and everyone else's surprise. Tyler and Anna don't get along the best. Usually, it's Tyler, the one provoking her, but he's always in denial.

No one said a word and let it be, Noah being slightly a bit jealous because he wanted to be the one to cuddle with Anna.

Meanwhile.......during Finding Nemo.

"Why is its fin so small."

"Deformed looking ass- OW!"

"Cut that out!"

"Hush! You're distracting the movie!"

"Babe, I think you meant that we're distracting you from the movie."

"Everyone shut up and watch the movie."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Okay, but out of all fish, why clownfish?"

Everyone groans.

*******
A/N

HOLY COW DUDES, 1.96k Views?! 116 votes?!😳

Yo, yo, that crazy, thank you x 1000000❤️😩

I love you all, the next chapter, I'll put a little more action. Again thank you😩❤️❤️