Chapter 16

"Well what an unpleasant surprise to see you both here ...at my place " Jungkook said with a blank and emotionless face ...

"Kookie ...my baby ..we miss you so much ..." Hyeona (jungkook's mom) said with her sickening sweet voice and stood up to come and hug his 'baby' 🙄😤
But Jungkook moved his hand forward to stop her from coming any closer...

"Just stay there and get to the point ...why are you here?" Jk asked... irritation noticable in his voice ...and Jongin ( jungkook's father😑) pulled his wife back, made her sit on the couch and looked and Jungkook disgustingly which made Jungkook to feel like crying bit didn't show it ...

"Listen here you whore, we are here for money ...so give us our money and we will leave ..." Jongin said

"And why do you think I will give you money  ...huh??" Jungkook said looked away as if he was telling the most common thing to piss them off but the truth was, he was trying his best to not get affected by their words and breakdown at the moment ...

"Because we wasted our damn money to raise you up and don't you think that you should be greatfull that we didn't kill you the moment you were born and pay us back ....you slut" Jongin said and smirked but got shocked when Jungkook started laughing loudly ...

"You didn't let me die because you needed me to do your work not to save me ...and about paying you back ...* Jungkook got up from his seat and walked towards his so called parents * I will definitely pay you back ...but not with money but with something else ..."

"Huh?? What do you mean ....we don't have time for your crap ...just give us mo.."
"SHUT UP JEON JONGIN " Jongin  couldn't complete his sentence as jk screamed at him ...

"I knew it ...bastards  like you can never change ...just because you need money, you suddenly remembered that you have a son?? Just because you are left with heavy debts on the roads, you suddenly came to ask for money from me?? You didn't remember me being your son when you were behaving like shit with me ...you didn't remember me being your son when you thought about killing me ...and now you come back to me saying that you need money and you think I will give you the money ..huh?? "

Jungkook yelled at them and Jongin was shocked as to how Jungkook knows about him being bankrupt ...

"How do you know abo.." Jongin was cut in between by Jungkook again...

"How did I know about all your whereabouts?? Did you forget who I am  and  that it will not even take a single minute  for me to find everything about you bastards ...
So don't make me more angry and fuck off before I put all my bullets into your shitty brain " ...

"You slut ...how dare yo"...
SLAP ...
Jungkook slapped Jongin

"I SAID GET OUT  AND DON'T SHOW ME YOUR FACES EVER AGAIN" JK shouted yet again and called for one of his security guards...

"Throw them out and make sure that I don't see them anywhere around my mansion " ...

"Yes sir" the guard said and dragged both them both out who were shouting some curses and throwing their hands here and there to get free but failed miserably ...

After they were finally gone Jungkook couldn't hold himself anymore and went towards his room but on the way he was met with a concerned Jin ....

"Baby ..." Jin said and approached Jungkook ...

"I am okay hyung ...just tired " ...Jungkook flashed a weak smile which seemed very fake to Jin but he didn't question him anymore and decided to give him some time alone ...
And Jungkook went to his room shutting the door behind and sliding down on it ....he just hold himself back anymore and started sobbing and crying without stopping....after 2 and half hours of continuous crying, when no more tears were left in his eyes, he decide to take a shower ...he went to the shower and and stripped off the clothes before going under the shower ....his muscles relaxes a bit as soon as the warm water hit his body and closes his eyes **wrong move** because as soon as he closes his eyes all the words and curses and his past flashes in his mind like a thunderstorm and his tears started to fall again ...
After his heavy crying session, he comes out of the bathroom and wears his clothes ( black t-shirt and grey sweatpants ) and plops on his bed and tries to sleep to comfort himself but couldn't keep his eyes shut because of the thoughts he was having again and again...
After 1 hour of trying of sleep and failing he heard a soft knock on his door and saw Jin coming inside with a plate of his favourite food in his hands ...

"Kookie baby ...come on eat something ...it's already 8 in the evening and you haven't eaten anything from the morning .. look I cooked your favourite food .. "Jin said smiling sweetly

"No Jin hyung ....I am not hungry ...take that back ...I will just sleep ..." Jungkook said and turned around so that his back was facing Jin ...
Jin sighed

"But baby will you not eat the food I made for you especially ...your Jin eomma will be sad " Jin said and pouted to lift up the younger's mood ...

" Sorry hyung, but I am really not hungry ..." Jungkook said ..

"Just one bite kookie ...plz ..for me. " Jin pleaded

"Ok fine. .." jk said and got up ...he opened his mouth and Jin inserted then spoonful of rice in his mouth...and just after jk swallowed it he laid back down on his bed telling Jin that he  wanted to sleep ...Jin again sighed but left the room still concerned about his baby brother ...

After sometime Jungkook received a phone call and without even seeing who it was he picked up the call ...

"Hey babyboy" It was Taehyung and hearing his warm voice Jungkook felt like hugging him tightly and crying his heart out ...

"Are you free today ...should I come over ...we can have some fun " Taehyung said

"Yeah ...I really need it..." Jungkook said very slowly as he was controlling himself from breaking down yet again ...and this didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung but didn't say anything

"Ok ...when can I come?"  Taehyung

"Right now .." Jungkook said quickly and hanged up leaving Taehyung confused about his sudden response but decided to think that Jungkook was just needy and desperate ...

_______________________

Hi guys ...how are you ? I hope you all are good ..

Thank you so much for 600 reads ...it really means alot to me ...
Thank you for supporting me and I hope to get more support from you guys so that I can continue writing ...❤️❤️❤️❤️
Plz vote, share and follow ...

Thank you for reading ❤️💞

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
- Authornim