72.

"mom, can i buy something outside? i'll be quick" Heejin said, they're currently watching a show at the television. Mina and Chaeyoung looked at their daughter, "sweetie, it's kinda late, why all of sudden?" Mina asked, Heejin hummed and shrugged her shoulders. "i craved for something mom, i promise i'll be quick besides i'm with someone" Heejin said with a sly smile, Chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows. "Ms. Son, who is that someone?" Chaeyoung asked, Heejin widened her eyes.

"mom, mama it's not what it looks like.. uhm.. that someone isn't guy and she's Hyunjin, we'll just buy something at the store and head home after" Heejin explained, to make sure that her parents isn't thinking about something weird on their minds. Mina let out a sigh, "okay Heejin-ah, make sure you'll go home after" Mina said so Heejin immediately stood up and ran inside her room to grab her hoodie then went on the front door.

"i'll be back!" Heejin said and went outside, Michaeng could only look at each other and let out a sigh. They're not that strict to Heejin, they're just worried that they might be trouble waiting for her on the road so they're making sure that she's going to be safe. "when do you think she'll comeback honey?" Chaeyoung asked, Mina shrugged her shoulders and focused on the television again. Chaeyoung let out a huff and watched the tv show with her again.

Meanwhile..

Hyunjin is waiting for Heejin outside, both of her hands are inside her pocket so they'll feel warm since the night breeze is quite cold. Hyunjin then felt Heejin's presence when she heard the door being closed, she glanced at her and she can still see how beautiful she was even she's pretty far away from her, she's indeed a goddess. Heejin saw her so she smiled and immediately ran towards her, she embraced her tightly.

Hyunjin felt surprised but she smiled after, it's been a while since they met each other and they can't deny the fact that feelings are slowly developing on the both of them. " you really missed me that much huh? calling me at this hour just to go with you" Hyunjin said and chuckled, Heejin laughed and smacked her arm. "of course, i missed you so much stupid" she said and cling on Hyunjin's long arms.

"well then, i missed you too Ms. Son. We should get going so that, you'll be home quickly" Hyunjin said so Heejin nodded and thet started to walk away, they went on the nearest store and bought what Heejin wants to eat. Hyunjin is happily watching her, she is so cute. All of sudden, they heard a familiar voice.. like the both of them heard it before in school.

"yah Yeonjin-ah, you should pay this time" Yerim (choerry) blurted but Yeonjin shook her head and crossed her arms, "eh?! i paid twice yesterday!! i didn't brought any money with me since i knew you'll be the one who'll pay the snacks this time" Yeonjin bragged, Yerim sigh and looked at the lady on the cashier station. "are you gonna pay or what?" the lady asked them, Hyunjin and Heejin looked at each other.

"should we help them?" Heejin whispered, Hyunjin let out a sigh and nodded. She grabbed the snacks that Heejin wanted to eat and approached the counter, she placed the snacks on top and cleared her throat. "we'll pay for their snacks too." Hyunjin blurted and all of sudden, Yerim and Yeonjin looked at each other with wide eyes. They didn't expect that a stranger will save them in a trouble.

They approached Heejin at the back and thanked her for Hyunjin, "oh my god, thank you so much! your girlfriend is a gift from god" Yerim said cheerfully and after hearing that, Heejin's ears began to feel hot and can also feel herself blushing.. "e-eh? she's not.. my girlfriend" Heejin stuttered and tried to act normal but she's gay panicking inside. All of sudden, two girls entered the store and all of them looked at it. Hyunjin furrowed her eyebrows when she saw her cousin with someone she knows.

"omo Hyunjiniee!" Minju greeted when she saw her cousin at the cashier station, Hyunjin showed a sly smile and waved her hand. "i can't believe you're here too! by the way, this is Yujin" Minju said and introduced Yujin to her, Hyunjin hummed even though she knows her already. Hyunjin know things about Yujin that Minju doesn't know, "she's your?" Hyunjin asked, Minju smiled and cling on Yujin's arm.

"girlfriend" Minju said with a smile, Hyunjin sigh inside and she just can't believe that her cousin will fall inlove with a jerk. "nice. i'm happy for you, we need to go" Hyunjin said and smiled at her cousin before she, Heejin and the two stranger went outside. Minju hummed and she feels that there is something wrong.. she's curious why Hyunjin is looking at Yujin like that.. like she's frustrated. Little did they know, someone is tailing them, with tears falling in her eyes after she saw her girlfriend on other girl's arms.