13. His Boyfriend

"I'm Stefan, Rafael's boyfriend."

I nearly choked on my saliva, "Wait, did-"

"You heard right, Rafael loves this coçk." His eyes glittered with amusement while he grabbed his junk through his blue jeans. I uh- what.

I didn't get to reply, only watch the lift doors close on his smug face.

I mean talk about keeping skeletons in the closet--

Okay, okay, okay. What the fuçk?

Firstly, Rafael couldn't be gay, maybe bi?

Secondly, Why are gay guys always the hottest?

Maybe Stefan really is Rafael's boyfriend, and he didn't think I would find out.

Christina, don't jump to conclusions!

Fuçk, okay I'm not letting myself jump to conclusions, I'm just going to pretend I never bumped into that Matt-Corby-slight-lookalike who claims to be the boyfriend of the guy that Sęxually took me last night. I'm not a homewrecker, am I- Holy Crap. How am I suppose to not jump to conclusions when I won't stop thinking.

I didn't even realize that I was already out of Rafael's building, walking along the street to hail a cab.

This is what happened last time, I'm not going to listen to someone without knowing the facts. I'll just pay Rafael another visit when I'm done catching up with my sister.

Oh crap, my sister. Before I made my way into my building, I made sure my hair and my top were covering all signs of Rafael markings.

My sister was standing outside my door, bored as hell. Her hair, long and curly over her shoulder, wearing a short sky blue summer dress.

"Oh hey there, sis." I awkwardly smiled at her, as I approached my door, getting my key out so I could unlock for her.

"Yeah, thanks for making me wait." She rolled her eyes, holding onto her designer bag.

"You're welcome-" I said sweetly, before entering my apartment. No signs of criminals? no. Okay good.

"Aren't those the same clothes you wore yesterday?" My sister pointed out, making herself at home by lounging on my couch.

My eyes widened a bit. "Uh-- no." I did my signature awkward laugh. "Want some coffee?"

She eyed me skeptically, "What's on your neck?"

My hand automatically touched the side of my neck. "Actually you're right, I wore this shirt yesterday. I'll just change quickly- make yourself a coffee." I quickly hurried off to my room, I needed to put on some underwear anyways.

Oh, Jesus, Rafael has my underwear somewhere in his apartment.

Going through my clothes in my drawer I found a white sleeveless turtle neck and black jeans. Okay, my sisters going to think I look ridiculous since it's summer.

I hurried back to her, watching her make herself a coffee. "By the way, where were you?"

Oh you know, just slept over Rafael's, the guy everyone dislikes. The big bad criminal. "I was at Amber's, she needed some girl time."

My sister's eyes went into slits as she brought the white mug to her lips, making me feel uncomfortable. Ever since we were little my sister would always believe that I was lying, even when I was telling the truth. She only believed what she wanted to believe.

"So! tell me how your honeymoon was?" I quickly changed the subject. Her eyes changed back, obviously forgetting what she was thinking. If the topic was about her, that she will be more than happy to talk.