o16. 𝘙𝘖𝘖𝘒𝘐𝘌 𝘙𝘌𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘊𝘌𝘔𝘌𝘕𝘛

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ESTELA NEVER THOUGHT SHE'D see the day where two Robins walked together, side by side. One would thing distinguishing who was who is no easy task, but it deemed quite the opposite.

The 'new Robin' amongst their midst was considerably shorter than Dick, probably almost around Estela's height if she were to stand beside him. The suit he wore lacked the original designs she saw on Dick's uniform and instead sported some material that looked reinvented.

And another thing—he talked, and she meant really talked. During the span of the short ten minutes Estela spent with him, she realized he never stops talking. She already managed to pick up his age from the way his voice sounded and the slang he used—she guessed around eighteen or so.

A migraine was starting to pound in her temples, and the teen's talkative nature wasn't helping at all, but Estela simply chose to keep her mouth shut and focused on breathing evenly.

Though, she had to give the him some credit. After all, he did save them and take down five guys all at once. Even if that was something she could and still do herself, she couldn't help feel a tad bit threatened by his skill.

If Dick had gotten a replacement, then is there another teen Blizz that Bruce was hiding?

No. It's impossible. She's a metahuman with the ability to freeze objects. Those types don't just come easily on the street.

Estela shook the thoughts away with a scowl. She glanced behind her, seeing the teen help Dick drag Adamson across the parking lot floor by using his legs as a pulley.

"Man, dude looks dead," his voice rang around the empty lot.

"Trust me," said Dick, "there's a difference between dead and knocked out."

"This is awesome! Robin and Robin, in action."

Estela subtly cleared her throat when they finally reached the car. She leaned against the trunk and looked at Robin—not her Robin—expectantly.

"And Blizz, of course," he added quickly, a wide grin plastered on his face. She hummed appreciatively before popping the door open.

Dick dropped Adamson's legs with a grunt and looked at Robin. "Who the hell are you?"

"Jason Todd." So the newbie has a name. "The new Robin."