𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔧𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔶²¹

Special publishing of 2 extra chapters today because I hit 1k followers. Thank you so much to everyone who's been supporting me and my writing. I love you guys.

Mila POV

Angelo left an hour ago since his mom called him home so I'm in my room by myself watching tv to distract me from the anxiety I felt.

My necklace turns cold on my chest and I look down at it to see it was black, Felix then appears.

"I see your boyfriend left." He gets on the bed.

"Have you come to antagonize me some more?" I mumble.

"Maybe maybe not." He cracks a smile. "You wanted me to protect you didn't you?"

My eyes glance to his knuckles noticing the bruises on it as he runs his hand through his hair.

"What happened?" I grab his wrist to look at the bruises.

"I just dealt with something." He replies shrugging.

"Something that involves you beating up that guy...?" I let his hand go looking up at him.

"Mhm."

It's quiet after that, neither of us saying anything while we laid next to each other on the bed. The silence felt a little suffocating and I couldn't help but ask,

"Is he dead?"

"No but he wished he was." He pulls me closer into his chest sighing.

I decided to drop it not interested in hearing any more. My curiosity shifted to something else, his past.

"Is your mom still alive?"

A moment goes by before he decides to answer.

"Why are you asking?"

"I'm just curious...I guess." I turn my head to the side to look at him. "And also if you're human how come you're a demon now?"

"I'm half human, my dad is a demon." He replies without looking at me.

"Oh you're a cambion..." I drift off finally understanding but then something else peaks my interest. "Uh so who's your dad?"

"Asmo—"

My door swings open suddenly making both our heads turn.

"Mila I've been..." Maria drifts off as her eyes meet Felix's.

"Is this the guy you've been sleeping with behind Angelos back?" She glares at him.

Felix raised his head tilting it ever so slightly to the side.

"Hi." He flashes a charming smile as his eyes glowed gold momentarily.

•••

After I explained everything to her over from the beginning, she was now sitting across my room by my desk staring us down from my bed.

"I know you said he's a sex demon or whatever but he looks human though except there's that thing with his eyes."

She glares at Felix from across the room clearly on guard.

Felix gets up walking towards her. "Come here."

She looks at him unsure as he grabs her hand pulling her to the bathroom and I watch on confused.

They enter the bathroom and he shuts the door behind them. I sit on my bed waiting for them to come back out.

It's quiet for a few moments until I hear moans. My eyes snap to the bathroom door.

W-what is he...?