|chapter 4|quiddich match|

The whole day before the match, the Gryffindors wished their team to gain a victory against Ravenclaw. They were on good terms with their house, but they still wished to win.

Before the match, the fans gathered wishing them all luck, and walked to sit in the towers.

.

" The Gryffindors team walked into the Quidditch pitch with their heads high ready to win " - Lee commented, making his favorites obvious.

" The Ravenclaw team is coming on the pitch, looking a little less gorgeous than the Gryffindor one, but still being fabulous. " - he continued when the other team came in getting a glare from Professor McGonagall.

.

" The game has started, all balls were released. Both teams seem to be doing great!"

.

" The Ravenclaw team is winning so far, we'll see the winner as the game goes on "

.

" Gryffindor's caught up to Ravenclaws team! The game is getting more and more intense every minute! "

.

" It seems like Harry Potter has spotted the snitch! "

.

" Yes! The Gryffindor team won! I knew that they would!" - Lee cheered for his team's win, still talking on the magically enchanted microphone, so everyone heard him.

He knew that they are going to have a huge party! It's the first match of their seventh year.

Fred, George, and Angelina ran up to him and he became lost in the magical and bone-crushing group hug.

" We won! We fucking won! " - Angelina screamed excitedly.

" I knew we would, especially with such an amazing team's captain " - George looked at his girlfriend and smiled wildly. Angelina blushed and smiled too.

" Hello there boys. That was an amazing match. Thank you for training the team, Angelina " - professor McGonagall came up to them.

" Hello and thank you, professor. " - Angelina thanked. She felt proud of herself and it was really cute, at least to George.

" Well, I came here to congratulate the team and tell you guys- " - she pointed at Fred, George, and Lee. - " -will be getting away from detention, because Hagrid is hurt and his lessons will be happening for some time. Plus, I and Dumbledore talked a little bit and we both came to an agreement, that you boys will be helping at the library. This won't be detention, because you won't have to do it for long. Just please don't create chaos! "

" Alright, Professor McGonagall " - Fred said and smirked. He obviously had something planned.

" I know you have something planned, Weasley. But if you do something bad, that involves any pranks this week, you will indeed get detention with Profesor Snape" - the woman threatened.

' She had this planned, didn't she? ' Fred thought. Yet he chose to say nothing because detention with Snape is way worse than a week in a library.

" Do you understand me? " - she questioned all of them.

" Yes, professor. " - they said in unison.

When McGonagall walked away the boys giggled. They were sad about the Hagrids situation, but a week in the library versus two or three months in detention with Hagrid and his unstable creatures, dangerous forest, and his obsession with magical animals. Or worse - Snape. That man was heartless and didn't seem to care about anyone. He was pushed out of the position of the head of Slytherin house by Horace Slughorn. That means that this year he will be a lot harsher.