14

"Stop squirming." Sirius said through laughs as he tried to carry Arabella through the castle and back to her dorm room, but it was quite difficult for him considering Arabella refused to stay in one position.

"I'm just trying to get comfy." She said rolling around again.

"Bells, stop I'm gonna drop you and I really don't want to do that." He said as he approached the portrait hole. "Banana Fritters." Sirius said to the portrait before it opened.

"Where are we going?" Arabella said leaning back and reaching her arms behind her as Sirius continued to carry her to her dorm.

"I'm bringing you to your room." He said as he stood at the bottom of the stairs.

"Ah ah you can't!" She said sitting up.

"Yes, I can." He said starting to walk up the girls stairs.

"How!" She asked with a dramatic gasp.

"Bells you removed the charm last year do you not remember?" Sirius asked her with a laugh.

"Oh. Whoopsie." She said with a smile.

He continued to walk to walk up the stairs and opened the door to her room. He set her down gently on her feet.

"Ok, now go to bed." He said before turning around to walk out of the room.

He had his hand on the door knob before he felt Arabella hands grab his before she turned him around and pulled him close to her.

"You're not gonna stay?" She asked with a suggestive smirk.

"No, cause your drunk." He said with a stern look, trying his best not to look down at her outfit. He had been trying not to look at her very revealing outfit all night, but now that they were alone it was becoming a lot more difficult.

"And? Drunk words are sober thoughts." She said taking a step closer to him.

Sirius inhaled deeply, trying his very hardest not to give in. "Come on doll, don't do this to me." He said reaching up to take her hands from around the back of his neck. To be honest he was completely sober. From the moment he came back to the party with Arabella he stopped drinking in order to make sure she was fine all night.

"Do what?" She said innocently leaning up towards his face.

He sighed heavily taking a step back. Merlin, if she wasn't drunk-

As soon as Arabella heard his thoughts she leaned forward and connected their lips.

Sirius gave up, he couldn't hold back anymore. That was his breaking point. He kissed her back and his hands immediately went to her hips as hers went back to his neck, pulling him closer to her.

Sirius bit her lip and his tongue moved to meet hers as she granted him access. The kiss was full of ferocity and eagerness. His hands were exploring the curves of her body, as he lifted her and maneuvered her to straddle him. Taking a few steps backwards he fell and leaned back on her bed as their lips continued to move together. They both relished in the feeling of each other's bodies together.

Sirius left her lips and worked his way down her neck, sucking lightly on her exposed skin. When he found her sweet spot she moaned softly causing Sirius to smirk and suck harder on the spot, followed by a quick kiss in the same spot.

He pulled back with a smirk as he admired the work he left on her neck. His smirk dropped instantly as he remember the situation. This is James' sister. This is James' drunk sister. He stood up quickly causing Arabella to frown at him.

"Where are you going?" She asked as she watched him walk over to the door.

"We shouldn't have done that. You're drunk. It was wrong, I'm sorry." He said before turning the door knob and rushing out of the girls dorm.

She sighed loudly and fell back on the bed before falling asleep.

Meanwhile, Sirius stood outside the door thinking of ways to explain to James where his sisters hickeys had come from. What was he going to tell him tomorrow? 'Hey James remember how you told me to keep your sister away from Remus? Well I did! And wouldn't you know it I made out with her!' Yea no. Shit.