4

"Hey you good? You never texted me last night" Yoongi walked up to Taehyung.

Oh shit

"Oh I'm so sorry Yoongi! I took nap right after cleaning and totally forgot when I woke up" Taehyung lied hoping Yoongi would buy it and he did. "That's fine! Maybe someday else we'll hang"

"What about tonight?"

"I can't I'm hanging with Hoseok"

"Oh that fine!" He smiled but it quickly dropped when he saw Jungkook talking to the others. They approached the group giving them a small wave. "Last time I checked they said no, but I'll have to see again" Jin said.

"See what?" Yoongi asked.

"The VR headsets at Walmart" Jin answered. "Oh are you buying one?" He asked, Jin shrugged "maybe, I'm not too sure though cause I'm busy with people after school"

"Snorting up white shit" Jungkook shook his head. "Want some?" Jin pulled out a small packet from his sweater pocket. "What!? No! Are you crazy?" Jungkook shoved it into his chest hiding it from other students and teachers. Jin pushed him off before opening the bag and sucking on his pinky dipping it into the white powered and then sucking it off his finger.

"Oh my god! Jin stop you're going to get caught!" Namjoon whispered. Jin shrugged and walked away "see y'all later" he said before making his way to class. "Well I'mma head to class bye" Namjoon said before leaving and Yoongi following after him cause they had the same class. "Yeah me too" Taehyung said before harshly bumping into Jungkook's shoulder. "What the fuck? Watch where you're going!" Jungkook shouted but Taehyung ignored him.

"Well let's go man you know how strict our gym teacher is" Hoseok said. "Did you bring your own water bottle this time?" Jungkook asked as they made their way towards the gym. "I forgot"

"Hoseok!"

"Sharing is caring!"

"Sharing is annoying!"

Time passed

"These days, all I do is Wonder if you're bendin' over backwards for someone else" Jin came into history singing. "Wonder if you're rolling up a backwoods for someone else" Jungkook sang along as he sat in his seat. "Doing things I taught you getting nasty for someone else" Jin sang back as he sat behind him.

"You don't need no one else" Jungkook turned around reaching out his hand. "You don't need nobody else" Jin also reached out his hand.

"Why you never alone-"

"Can you shut the fuck up!!" Taehyung shouted, Mr.Park was still outside talking to other teachers so this gave him a chance to curse. "You sound horrible"

Jungkook gave him a look before continuing. "Why you always touching road"

Taehyung sighed dramatically, "shut up shut up shut up!"

"We're just singing Taehyung, we're not bothering you" Jin shook his head slumping in his seat. "Not you, him!"

"Me? I'm not doing anything to you bitch" Jungkook scoffed as Mr. Park came in. "Hey! Watch your language" he said pointing at him. "Sorry Mr. Park" He bowed his head.

Jimin nodded before standing in front of the white board. "I got some good news and bad news, the bad news is you're going to work on a presentation" he explained making everyone in the room groan. "The good news is you get to pick who you work with"