Kim Minju - Beauty Pageant (Part 1)

"Y/n!"
Y/n turned his head to the voiced , calling for him from afar. The pretty girl still look beautiful with her messy hair , running like a 5 years kid . He saw Minju , his close friend , ran towards him , holding some sort of a paper .

"Minju , good morning "
Minju breathed heavily , one hand one her waist , bearing the pain that caused by she sprinting from the other end of the hallway. Her other hand is on the wall to support herself standing up straight.

"What is wrong with you , did you got chased by ghost or something?"

" No .. huh... i just want to show you this "
Minju stand up straighten her back and wave the paper at y/n's face.

Suddenly

"y/n! i made something this morning. you want some?"
Its Yu Jeong from the other class , offering a sandwich to Y/n.

"Oh really . Ok ok , i'll take it. Thanks!"

Minju beside him watching the whole lovey dovey drama , gave him a side glare. She crippled the paper a little bit without realizing it. With big sigh , she walked to her table . Thumping her feet like a kid. After Yu Jeong left , y/n turned her attention back to Minju. But , Minju already sat at her own table. In class , y/n's seat is beside her so he also walked to the same direction.

"Yah , i haven't see it yet. What is it just now"
y/n said while putting his bag. Instead of answering , Minju kicked his chair and stay silent.

"What was that , Minju ya ?" y/n said , half chuckling.

"Nothing. Just sit down and shut up"
She said sternly with a poker face.

Y/n and Minju is a close friend since the start of the year . Minju sometime is very sulky when y/n slightly ignore her or treat her differently. So , what happen that time is just another episode of Minju being bratty to him. Its not that Minju want y/n all for herself but day by day , the jealousy is growing. Seeing him with other girl annoyed her. When she snapped out of her feeling , Minju keep asking herself why would she felt and think in that way.

timeskip

As usual , y/n will walk with Minju on their way home. The walk is all gloomy and quiet. Its Thursday so usually, they would go to the tteokbokki place. But this time , Minju aint stopping when they walked past the place . Y/n is confused by her sudden changes but he did not ask her anything. When they arrived at the junction where they supposed to separate , Minju left without saying anything. Y/n cannot hold his curiosity anymore so he asked her

"Yah , Minju ! What did i do wrong today?"
Y/n had to speak louder because Minju is on the other side of the road.

"Nothing ! I just dont feel like doing anything with you today. Just go back. Be safe , bye "
Minju bid her farewell in a very cold tone. Both of them then proceed to go back home.

"Tsundere.." y/n said to himself .

The next day , y/n entered his class early. His glance switch between looking at his watch and looking around ,looking for Minju. She is a little late compare to usual . Just before y/n can stand up to look around the school , he saw Minju entering the class. But she is limping. She look like she got injured on her left feet. Her face is also obvious that she is in pain. Y/n stood up and went to her to help her.

"Hey , you need help?"

"Ah y/n. Good morning. Yah maybe . "

Y/n then put her arm behind his neck , his right hand supporting her by holding her waist. His left hand is holding Minju's bag. The other students are so in their conversation, they didnt see these two walking to their table. Y/n slowly put Minju down and hold her hand. Minju finally able to sit on her chair.