Chapter - 9

Y/n - " Ahh!.......Today's day was the worst....first my conversation with Tae was a fail and then I saw 'him' at a café and now the CEO of Hope corporations.....I don't think this person is going to be easy..... according to all the information I got about him from the internet...I can tell that our meeting with him is gonna be difficult......it means I need to think of some other plans too to persuade him to work with us."

I sighed

Y/n's mind - "I need to call him."

I quickly took my phone and called Namjoon.

OTP

Y/n - " Hello joon."

Namjoon - " Hey, how's the work going?"

Y/n - " God!....joon....are you really a friend....instead of asking about me first you are asking about work."

I said rolling my eyes.

He chuckled

Namjoon - " Ok, sorry...what about you?...how are you?"

I pouted sadly

Y/n - " Not good.....though this case hasn't completely started yet but I can tell it's gonna give me a hard time and it's even gonna take a lot time."

He laughed.

Y/n - " Whatt?...why are you laughing?"

I asked confused at his idiotic laugh

Namjoon - " See, I asked you about yourself and you are telling me about work.....that's why I always ask you about work."

I sighed

Y/n - " Whatever....but did you get what I said?"

Namjoon - " Yeah....I got it.....don't worry about here.....you can take your time over there....I will extend your duty leave."

Y/n - " Hmm"

Namjoon - " Ok, you must be going for dinner right now...but I have to leave for work....so ,good night to you."

Y/n - " Yeah!...good morning to you....bye."

Call ended.

I threw my phone away on the bed and lie down thinking about all of today's events.

Just then the doorbell rang.

I got up and looked at the clock.

Y/n - " Who is here at 8pm?"

I heard that appa already opened the door and was talking to the person,his voice was cheerful.

I went out to see who it is and saw that it was Rosé who was looking fab

Appa - " Come sit Rosé."

Appa told her

Rosé - " No uncle Lee I am not here to sit today...but I'll take y/n with me today."