ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12

SHIT

SHIT

God hates me.

He's probably watching me get in this kinds of situations over and over again eating popcorn and laughing.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!?"

"IS EVERYONE OKAY?!?"

"WHO WOKE ME UP?!?"

"OOO NICE TATTOO TWINNY!"

I look at my twin with a look that says 'really?' and then turned to Lorenzo begging him with my eyes to stay quiet.

"Well, you see... I was coming here to drink water, when I saw Aurora." He says smirking. "When she turned around she accidentally dropped her mug with coffee, but what caught my attention was a tattoo on her ankle." He finished looking as smug as ever.

I'm going to kill this bitch.

"You are going to remove the tattoo!" Says Vincenzo looking very angry.

Bitch, you're delusional if you think so.

"First, the body is mine and I do whatever the hell I want with it. Almost all of you have tattoos, even Lorenzo who is only a year older than me." I turn to him glaring at him, hypocrite bitch. "And second, they were done legally and have meanings."

I mean, not all of them, but they don't need to know that...

"They?" asked Matteo with his head tilted to the side confused.

Shit! Stupid motherfucker couldn't keep your mouth shut like you always do.

Okay, now I feel bad for cursing them, except Lorenzo.

"Huh?" I faked confusion.

"How many?" questioned Giovanni with an authoritative tone.

"Twelve." I murmur quietly not wanting them to hear. But they did.

What are they? Werewolves?

"Their are not ladylike." said Lorenzo.

"Why?! Why not?! Sure, you are allowed to have your opinion and thoughts. But why are men allowed to have tattoos and women are not?" I was getting annoyed with them now.