𝟏𝟑. 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝐈t was now going on 3:05 am, and Zymeir woke up out his sleep for the third time this night

    𝐈t was now going on 3:05 am, and Zymeir woke up out his sleep for the third time this night. After him and Kafeyah went to bed a couple hours ago, his mind only let him rest for about a hour or two before he woke up without being able to go back to sleep.

" Mane" he groaned in frustration—not being able to sleep correctly was very frustrating to Zymeir. With weed, he never had any problem to sleep at night, he actually slept like a baby every night. He haven't realized yet that stopping smoking weed was gon have a drastic change in his life.

Zymeir was really staring to rethink on his decisions, but at the end of the day he wanted to be better. For himself, Ella, his parents and Kafeyah. He had to make them proud just like Feyah said.

You the type that make me boss up

Zymeir looked to his right and saw Kafeyah sleeping peacefully. He knew that she said to wake her up if he had any problems, but he didn't want to disturb her peaceful sleep. After all she been through these past few days she really needed it.

One look at you and my heart knew
You were the one for me

Zymeir haven't realized it yet but the situation hurt Kafeyah more than he ever thought it would.

Kafeyah has strong feelings for Zymeir even though she wouldn't admit it if you asked her. Seeing him neglecting himself that way made her feel gloomy on the inside. She really got attached to his vibe, energy and most importantly himself.

" Hm- papa why you ain't sleep?" Kafeyah asked half asleep as she turned over.

Zymeir smiled at the nickname and rubbed her cheek. " I can't go back ta' sleep ma. But you can so go on" he nodded

Not the type of nigga to brag, my lady got it all
Ayy, yeah, she poppin' but never poppin' off

" No, you can't be staying up alone. Gimme a minute" she yawned before closing her eyes

" Kafeyah just go back ta' sleep, i'll be fine" he insisted

" No" she sat up as she rubbed her eyes.

" Where my remote" she asked looking around.

" Hea' mama" Zymeir gave her the LED lights's remote

She thanked him and changed her LED lights to purple before putting the brightness to the minimum so it won't hurt her eyes.

" Let's do something fun!" she clapped her hands like a kid in a store full of candy.

" Kafeyah what fun things you want ta' do at 3 in the morning?" he asked with his face scrunched up " If youn' stay yo fine ass in this bed and talk ta' me" he smacked his lips

" Ouu let's make cookies meir meir" she cooed

" Stop calling me that and no" he closed his eyes leaning back