Chapter 27

Author Chan - I have SUCH a good idea for the end of this book- BRO IMMA BE TRYNA WRITE TWO CHAPTERS A DAY
——————————————————————-
We all walked out of the forest with scratches on out clothing and skin. Both my hands were burned because of my fire, but the gloves were okay. I was exhausted and I could see Shoto was as well, and on top of that, the cat lady said we weren't going to get any lunch if we didn't make it in time. I honestly did not like this camp one bit. I collapsed on the ground and started groaning.

"What do you mean three hours!?" One of my classmates whined. "That's the time it would have taken us! Sorry!" Cat lady said. "I'm hungry....I'm gonna die!" Kirishima whined. "But honestly! I thought it would take longer...you guys didn't have as hard a time beating my earth beasts as I thought you would!" Cat lady said. "You guys are great....especially you five!" She said pointing at Midoriya, Shoto, Ilda, Bakugou and me. Wait...Me!??? I was shocked at first. "Were you able to act without hesitation because of your experience?" She asked us

"IM LOOKING FORAWAD TO WHERE YOU'LL BE IN THREE YEARS!! I CALL DIBS" she yelled lunging toward us. "What are you? Stop!!" Midoriya said. I made a illusion bubble around the five of us so she couldn't touch us. I chuckled at what she was doing. I managed to get there names. The blue cat lady's name was Pixie Bob, and the red cat lady's name was Mandalay.

She stopped swarming around us and I made the bubble disappear. Midoriya said something "who's child is that" he asked Mandalay. "Oh he's not one of ours! He's my cousins kid" Pixie bob spoke out. "Come on kota, Greet everyone" she said. His face had anger written all over it. He looked like when someone took his toy and didn't give it back.

Midoriya started walking toward the kid while I tried to get up off the ground. "Hi! I'm Midoriya from UA high school's hero course" "Nice to meet you" Midoriya said with his hand out. Before I could do anything Kota suddenly punched Midoriya in his...you know where. My eyes widened at what he just did. I rushed over to Midoriya and held him up.

I looked at the child who was now walking away not caring what he just did. I looked at Mandalay with a this-kid-has-no-manners-what-do-you-teach-him kind of look. "I don't intend to hang out with guys who want to become hero's" Kota said. 'What is wrong with that kid' I thought to myself while rubbing Midoriya's back in comfort. I heard Bakugou say "precious brat" I scoffed at him and helped Midoriya up. 'You good?' I mouthed to him. He nodded and said "thank you" while his face was redder than a tomato.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*          Time skip    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I put my bag in my room and I was now sitting with Shoto and eating dinner. 'Thank you for the food' I mouthed and then shoved food down my mouth. I didn't care if I looked like an animal while eating, I was hungry and I didn't care. "Hungry?" I heard Shoto say. Okay maybe I did care. I looked at him and punched him in the arm. 'I'm hungry go away' I sighed jokingly. He then got up from the table and started walking away. I grabbed his hand and pulled him back to sit down again. 'I didn't mean it literally Sho!' I signed to him with annoyance.

"I knew that, I just wanted to annoy you" He said trying me again. I rolled my eyes and shoved more food in my mouth. After we were done dinner, everyone asked me if they wanted to go to the hot springs with them. I declined politely because I wanted to go see the stars instead. I knew my way back to the camp from wherever I went so I wasn't too scared that I would get lost. I walked up some hill and when I passed the trees I saw the most beautiful view of the stars.

The sky was purple and blue with white stars filling every space of the sky, the moon was a full circle and it was bright. I then lay down on the grass watching the stars and looking for some that were shooting stars. The grass was ticking my skin as the breeze was cool. Everything about this moment was perfect. I found two stars next to eachother and they shined brighter than any other star in the sky. I immediately thought of my parents and smiled. 'Glad to see there shining bright together' I thought to myself.