Aliyah - Once In A Full Moon

A few days have passed again and things have calmed down considerably in the shared household. After Kay and Y/N had their fun, it was obvious that Dakota, Rhea and Tegan wanted a piece of their man again as well. Y/N considered himself a busy man during that time, but he did everything, because he loved the girls and couldn't stand it when they frowned or were sad. No, they didn't use him. Their feelings were genuine all over and they also reassured Priscilla that there was nothing to worry about once they all had their turn with Y/N.

Fortunately this day seemed to be a bit more quiet, which meant there was more time to relax for the most part. Sure, wrestling was still on the schedule as well as interviews with different sources, but those things were only minor inconviniences along the way. Around 8 a.m. Y/N already packed his gym bag, because he felt the need to take the first step to recovery. He still didn't have a clue who crashed their car into his, but he was sure to unleash hell upon that person once his recovery phase is done.

Y/N:" Just wait, you sick bastard. When I get my hands on you, you're dead."

Y/N had to be quiet right now, because the girls were still asleep. They looked so sweet and peaceful right there and he,would've prefered to stay with them, but duty called. So he placed a kiss on each of their foreheads and then headed out. The good thing was that Dakota still had a bike around, so Y/N could get from A to B without much trouble. And he loved getting some fresh air every once in a while.

Y/N:" Sure, call me old for riding a bike. At least I will get around."

Getting the bike and taking his position on it, Y/N soon made his way into the already busy city that was Orlando. For a Saturday morning, a lot of cars drove around and many people went in every possible direction as well.

 For a Saturday morning, a lot of cars drove around and many people went in every possible direction as well

---------------------------------------------------------

Y/N arrived quite early at the gym as he parked the bike and locked it up. There was no need for anything to be stolen and he knew for damn sure that there were thieves around, no matter how protective the innocent have gotten. Then again, this was his least concern at the moment as he took his bag and went into the building, unaware that someone was watching him...

Once inside, there wasn't much time to waste. Y/N got changed into his workout clothes, talked to bis coach for a bit and then started to warm up. No, he wasn't out of shape. He just had to lower the chance of injury as best as possible and a good warmup always got things going.

Y/N:" And that's...just...the start!"

Judging from the tone and intensity LG his voice, the young man had a good idea of the things he wanted to get done that do. A good handful of people relied on him in more ways than one and there was no way he could slack off. Some others looked at him weirdly, others just watched what kind of routine Y/N set for himself. It was like two sides to the same coin once again, a motto that followed Y/N around in life on way more occasions than he could remember. He met a lot of different people in many different situations, then one thing led the another and before he was able to get a grip on what was going on, he found himself on an adventure that was twisted in ways that not many understood.
---------------------------------------------------------