Chapter 29

Ben was sitting on the chair, with his eyes closed in the monitor womb. His mind was cleared, with no thoughts racing in his mind. He connected his mind to the technology that was on the map of the world that was floating in front of him.

The ship was laying down on the floor, next to Ben. You could hear small grunts and barks from Ship as he was talking a small nap.

Manhunter was standing or floating around, waiting for Ben to say anything or see any criminal activity.

Ben taps his fingers two times on his chair, which signaled Manhunter that he sees someone doing criminal activity.

"What is it Omni?" Manhunter asks, looking at him.

He opens his eyes and looks at Manhunter. "I think it's the Terror Twins destroying New Orleans." He informed Martin.

"Just like we planned." He tries to think of who is over there. "No one is there right now. I'll contact Superman and we'll head over there. Meet us in the cave, Superboy and Miss Martin we'll be posing as them so we can get more information." Manhunter said, looking back at Ben.

Ben picked up Ship and heads to the cave, while Manhunter went to go get Superman. Ben and Ship teleport to the cave.

There he sees Superboy with blonde hair and a line around his head. He was wearing black pants and a white shirt with the sleeves ripped off and red suspenders. He also had a padlock on a chain around his neck.

Megan was in her normal wear, waiting to see the sister. Kaldur and Red Tornado were helping Superboy perfect his outfit and hair.

Ben and Ship walk up to Megan, who looked a little nervous. "Nervous Megan?" He asks her, leaning against the wall.

Megan jumps, not noticing him right away. She looks away, her face turning a little red from embarrassment. "Oh, um a little but it's nothing I can't handle." She quickly said.

Ben puts his hand on her shoulder, causing her to look up at him. "You'll do fine Megan if something goes wrong just improvise. You're a strong person, don't doubt yourself so much." He said to her, walking away and towards the moving vehicle, where Superman and Manhunter were holding the Terror Twins.

Superman opens the door, and Batman walks up with two collars. He puts them around their necks, and a green light comes up.

The boy notices first yelling a sharp 'Ey.' through his thick southern accent. The collar's three slots grow bright red, indicating it was turned on. Despite the high-pitched whine, the boy tries to grab Aqualad, but Kaldur easily pulls the other teen's arm behind his back. "That doesn't feel right." The other teen groans, still fighting against Kaldur but getting nowhere. It takes a moment for him to realize why he feels off. "My strength. But I dun' just gone toe-to-toe with Superman."

"Congratulations." Superboy's voice is almost sarcastic as heavy-duty combat boots come into view. "That's more quality than he's ever given me."

Megan looks worriedly at Connor before heading over to the female Terror Twin. Placing a single hand on the other girl's shoulder.

"Gotcher inspiration, sister Tuppence?" Connor asks, his accenting matching the deep southern one the boy was using.

As Megan turns to Connor she shapeshifts to match the female Terror, Tuppence, completely stunning the two real Terrors. "I believe I do, brother Tommy." Her accent is a little pronounced but not wrong.

"Somebody tell me what's goin' on here?" Tommy demands looking at the two look-alikes as Batman came up from behind the two snappings the two collars on them.