𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟

"F-fuck d-daddy slow down gonna r-rip me in half!" you squealed banging your small fists on Issei's chest as you came for the nth time that morning your mind spirling thinking on how is it even possible for your boyfriend to still have all this energy this early.

"Yeah baby, gonna make a mess of my cock?" issei questions angeling his hips so the tip of his cock is banging into the gummy part inside of you. Your eyes rolled into the back of your head as he abused the spot inside of you. The doorbell ringing from downstairs and hanamaki shouting from the door

"Ooohhh looovvvee birrdsss," he said, his voice high and sing-songy. Issei rolled his eyes at his friend's antics, sighing before pulling out of you and grabbing the blanket wrapping it around his waist. You watched your boyfriend panting hard. Issei reached the balcony that was connected to his room, the balcony overlooked the driveway and front door allowing issei to scowl down at his friend.

"I was getting my dick wet asshole!" Issei shouted down at his friend making the pink-haired male laugh throwing his head back.

"Yeah yeah next time invite me again we all had a good time, didn't we (y/n)?" Makki shouted back, making your memory wander back to when you were sandwiched between the two men, making your body heat up. A pitiful whine fell from your lips loud enough for Hanamaki to hear making Issei chuckle.

"What did you need?" issei said

"Oh your dad, he wants us all to go down to the office. He's got something he wants us all there" Hanamaki said before rummining in his pockets for the spare key to Issei's house, letting himself in.

"Babe let's get ready," you said, making you pout when you sat up but still obliging him.

You quickly walk to your shared closet picking out your outfit quickly joining your boyfriend in the shower smiling when his arms instinctively wraps his arms around you pulling you into his chests.

"Sei" you said, your boyfriend let out a hum signaling you that he was listening to you

"I feel like ever since we go to together I've been causing problems with you and like i don't know just everything" you confessed as your boyfriend began to wash your hair shrugging

"Nah trust me baby, it was like this before we got together, i have a bad habit of pissing a lot of people off" issei said with a small laugh kissing your forehead

"But still the things with those snakes, and then the habias and just like i dont know no one like me besides your family, the people that work under you don't like me they all just think im some dumb stripper" you say with sad sigh letting issei rinse your hair

"Doesn't matter if they like you, everyone of those motherfukers are replaceable, but you (y/n). I have never met anyone like you, most girls are so willing to take my money and use me, they don't even care enough to try to get to know me but not you. You are so kind and compassionate and just love me and everyone so much and I can't thank you enough for that, so I don't care if i have to kill every single mother fucker in the world, i'll do it if thats what you'd ask of me" he said honestly holding you by the shoulders. Your bottom lip quivered as you let your boyfriend's words sink in.

"You're an idiot sei" you say sniffling and wiping away the tears that have mixed in with the water.

"Yeah yeah come on let's hurry up" he said and you nodded in agreement quickly rinsing your hair and washing your body before stepping out. You dri3ed yourself off quickly before going to the bedroom changing in tandem with your boyfriend.

You and Issei made your way down the stairs and out to his car.

"What do you think your dad wants to talk to everyone about?" you ask, reaching for his hand, his ring clad quickly grabbing yours, holding it close to him.

"Not sure he didn't tell me anything about it so it might not be that serious," he said, driving eyes trained on the road, his big thumb stroking your knuckles. You two made idle chit chat as he drove down the office parking out front, you looked and saw about 20 other cars eyes widening.

"There sure is a lot of you," you say getting out of the car clinging to Issei making your way in

"Yeah and this meeting is family only," he said holding open the door for you, you both shuffled into the office seeing all of Issei's brothers his sister uncles cousins aunts they were all there and a majority of them never met you but they know full and well who you are.

"Glad everyone can make it" issei's dad's voice boomed off the walls as he came into view looking out at everyone.

"We have a very important job thats gonna need all of us, and at the center of this job is you" his dad said pointing directly at you making the entire room turn to look at you

AN: I LOOK PRETTY GOOD FOR A DEAD BITCH HOLY SHIT HI LAMFLKNALFNL SORRY FOR DIPPING OUT LIKE THAT AND NOW I FEEL LIKE MY WRITING IS SHIT NOW OOPS ILL TRY TO NOT BE SUCH A LIL SHIT KJBFSLKJDFKBF ALSO THIS CHAP IS SEVERLY UNEDITED DONT PERCIVE ME BUT I HAVE PLANS FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF CHAPS SO I PROMISE THEY WONT BE AS BORING AS THIS ONE LUBB YOU