Chapter 50 Special!! (pt 2)

Giyu POV
I waited on the sofa for (y/n) to finish her shower, and I couldn't help but feel nervous.

This is the first date I've been on for a while. The last time I went on one was back in my first years of Uni.

First we'll go for a walk...? Under cherry blossom trees? And then...dinner at some place nice, and then...oh we could go to the amusement park, that's always fun.

"Are you ready?" (Y/n) called from her bedroom.

I hadn't realized the water stopped running.

"Yeah." I say as I get up. (Y/n) walked out of her room and into the living room.

She was wearing a (f/c) sundress, and her hair was done up in a half braid.

I'd be lying if I said she didn't look cute, and I didn't even catch myself staring. (Y/n) nervously grabbed her dress and looked to the side

"W-what are you staring at?" She accused.

I cleared my throat and rubbed the back of my neck.

"Sorry...you just look nice is all..." I trailed and could feel my face heat up.

"Thank you.."

She grabbed her bag, and I grabbed my things so we could head out.

Luckily, the weather was just as nice as before so it should be fine to go to the amusement park today.

"So what are we going to do first?" She asked.

I looked down at my phone to check the time. It was 5:17, so we should probably go grab dinner first.

"We should probably go get dinner." I state.

"Okay, so where are we going then?"

I turned to look at her with an "I've never been here I thought you were taking the lead" sort of face.

"Don't give me that look, you were the one who wanted to go on a date, so you're in charge of where we eat." She teased.

"Hmm.."

"Oh wait! Actually I know a great place and it's not too far! Come on!" (Y/n) says as she tugs on my arm. I felt my eyes follow her every movement as I watch her in awe.

It was like she was the only light for me to follow, and I was curious to see where it was going to lead me.

We ended up at a small restaurant that looked to be a family business. It was cozy and very welcoming.

(Y/n) found us a spot to sit which was next to the windows. While there wasn't much to look at other than city, I still enjoyed looking outside.

There was silence between us as we looked at what to order.

"Oh, this place makes great takoyaki! I get it almost everytime I'm here, although, the pancakes are so soft and fluffy!" She chimed.

"Pancakes for dinner?" I lightly chuckled.

"Sometimes you just gotta go simple." She smiled.

It's crazy to think how she was feeling horrible this morning, and now feels better than ever. It was nice to see her smiling again.

"Alright, I just might have to go with that."

Time skip
"I can't believe you went with the pancakes!" (Y/n) laughed as we were exiting the restaurant.

"Why is it that unbelievable?" I questioned.

"You seem a little bit too classy for pancakes...you know? I feel like you're the type who's favourite food is salmon and daikon."