Finding a Filly

Luna's POV

"Are you absolutely sure, Luna?" Celestia asks seriously, but I do not miss the hope in my sister's voice. I nod quickly, a large smile on my face. 

"Yes sister. I am sure, there is a male alicorn in Equestria! But he is alone and in hiding, we must find him!"

Celestia nods, a small smile on her face now. "Yes, we must find him and bring him home." Her smile slowly turns into a frown though. 

"The poor dear, alone for so long with no one to teach him who he is or to care for him properly."

I nod sadly. "Yes sister, but we will find him; I know the perfect spell."

I go to comfort my sister, touching heads with her. We stay there for a moment before Celestia pulls away, dawning an urgent expression. 

"Go prepare the spell, while I gather the royal guards and the procession. As soon as we are ready, we will move out."

I nod. "Will we be informing anyone else about this, yet? Our castle staff, or your student, Twighlight?" 

My sister shakes her head. "Not as of yet. We will inform the ponies that work here in the castle, but that is all; we don't want to overwhelm the poor colt. We will personally assign guards and caretakers for the colt before he arrives so he is well taken care of when he gets here. We will inform the rest of Equestria when he has settled in. Now, we must hurry. Every second we waste is another second the filly is alone."

"Yes sister." We both run off to take care of the preparations. I run to my room to retrieve the spell. Looking it over, I sigh with anticipation. 

"Don't you worry, we're on our way." I whisper. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spirit Harmony's POV

It's now morning, and I am looking at Ponyville from the perch of my cave. Everything seems to have returned back to normal since Nightmare Moon's defeat. 

Everything is still the same.

Nothing has changed. 

I am still alone.

'No, none of that.' I berate myself. I can't keep dwelling on that, I have responsibilities. I have to ensure balance is kept in Equestria. I have to keep the Evergreen forest in check, make sure the lands, animals, and ponies are healthy and thriving, and ensure that the sun rises and sets everyday. I also have to keep balance between the spirit animals, but that isn't too hard since they are all pretty peaceful anyway. 

I decide to take a walk through the Evergreen forest today, so I throw on my cloak to hide my wings and head out. There is actually a zebra named Zakora living here in the forest, and I would've introduced myself, if I didn't know from watching My Little Pony in my past life that she is all chummy with other ponies. I know she would be nice to me, but she would also probably tell other ponies I'm here. Especially Twightlight and her friends, and that would be a disaster. I just know the excitable purple unicorn and her friends would parade right into the forest to try and find me, and that's the last thing I want. 

So distracted by my thoughts, I don't look where I'm going and walk right into a foreign plant. Despite living here all my life, I don't know what any of the plants here do, I just know to avoid them. But I made a mistake walking into this plant, because it sprays me with a green colored dust, making me double backwards coughing. 

When I'm finally able to stop hacking, I notice my vision has gone blurry, and I begin to feel faint. 

"Uh oh." I croak out weakly. 'I should head back...to the cave,' I think shakily. But the moment I try to take a step, my hooves give out beneath me and I crumple to the ground. I attempt to lift my head, but everything feels numb.