16~

Okay, back to business, what is project.37? No more distractions, time to find out!

I grabbed my phone and my (fixed) laptop. I connected them and I saw the file labeled as PROJECT.37.before opening the file I stopped for a second.

I was about to find out who this person was. Kara, she seemed to be in all the dreams that I had. But what if there was a reason I didn't remember, what if I didn't want to remember.

Right, I hacked into SHIELD'S system for this, I'm so close already, I can't stop now.

I opened the file and.. I was in shock.

PROJECT.37
(CANCELED)

1946

With a sample of the blood of Captain Steve Grant Rogers, I should be able to extract the S.S.S.

1948

It didn't work, I know that the S.S.S is in his blood but I can't figure out how to remake or extract it without stabilising it first. But if I do stabilize it, the S.S.S just vanished from the blood sample like it was never there. Till we figure this out PROJECT.37 is CANCELED.

1989

We decided to continue PROJECT.37. The blood sample was kept in a cold and secure area which means that the S.S.S kept C. SGR blood sample in a perfectly good condition.

1990

We haven't made much progress. We seem to have the same problems as they did 12 years ago. But we have a new idea, what if we instead of extract the S.S.S from the blood sample we use it to make an exact copy of C. SGR. We would only get one shot at this. But if this works we could have access to a new S.S.

1999

We've done it.

2003

37 made excellent improvement over the last 4 years. It has all the physical effects of the S.S.S, but a child is still a child. I recommend you re-think your decision, and put a stop on it's training for now.

2006

It seemed to have taking a liking to the new recruit (RS) . I told you that it should have some interaction with someone it's own age. I still feel like you should stop the training. It's like a completely different person when it's with her, it's laughing, running around, joking, and also extremely protective of her. but when she's gone, it goes back in fighting mode. The last thing we need is a S.S out of control.

2007

I saw you that day. You entered the lab with them, but you where the only one who returned. Where are they?

What did you do?!

(CANCELED)

O God.. I felt like I was gonna get sick. I felt so bad that I couldn't even laugh about Steve's middle name. Does Steve know about this?! about the whole blood sample thing, not his middle name. Do I tell him?

Well what could I tell him? that Hydra (I assume) got a hold of his blood somehow, and created a child from his DNA? But why would they be worried about Kara not having human emotion? I can tell him, right? No.. No I first need to figure out what all of this means.

Wait a second, I stole- I mean borrowed this from Shield, which means they knew!

I would say they probably told Steve, but after finding out that even I was part this project, (staring as, new recruit) I kinda doubt it. And not forgetting that they know who I am!

My mind thinks back to my first day here and how I helped Tony get those files about The Avengers, Hydra, and apparently Kara and me. They have an entire file of me?! And after me helping Tony, Tony must have the only copy now... That might become a problem later...

I felt weird, like I hadn't figured anything out. I mean sure, it answered a lot of questions, but at the same time it gave me twice as much.

But one question bounced around in my head like there was no tomorrow.

What happened to us after 2007?