⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆 ²/²

'I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS, LOSERKAWA, I'M GOING TO LOCK UP THE CLUB ROOM, SO MOVE YOUR ASS, LAZYKAWA!'—Iwaizumi Hajime

—Iwaizumi Hajime

'I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS, LOSERKAWA, I'M GOING TO LOCK UP THE CLUB ROOM, SO MOVE YOUR ASS, LAZYKAWA!'—Iwaizumi Hajime

┊͙˚. Day / Sunday — Time / 9 : 45 am

A sigh left [Y/N]'s lips as she placed down her suitcase in front of the door. She tucked her right hand into the pocket of her jacket, her eyebrows furrowed, where are the keys?

She checked her other pocket, vacant as well, "Mom! Do you have the keys!!?" She called out loudly, hoping her mother could hear her from her bedroom.

"Yeah! Come get it!" The [H/C] haired daughter started making her way towards her mother's room. She spotted mother was picking out her clothes from her closet after she set a foot in the room.

"Where are they?" [M/N] pointed at her desk, where her car keys rested on, [Y/N] grasped the keys before jiggling them to get her mother's attention.

"I'll be moving the suitcases to the car. Is there anything here that I need to put in the car as well?" The 17-year old asked while gazing her surroundings.

"No sweetie, thank you." [Y/N] hummed before making her way out of the room and house.

Her finger brushed against the buttons on the car keys, pressing and holding down the button to open the trunk of the car automatically.

As it opened, [Y/N] took out the two suitcases and two bags that were able to attach to the suitcases.

A grunt was heard from the [H/C] haired female after placing her mother's heavy suitcase inside the trunk, going to her own suitcase— which was heavy as well —she picked it up and placed it inside.

She grasped the two bags from their straps and threw them in, her finger pressing on the button to close the trunk.

The sound of heels being knocked against the floor were heard after the door that lead into the house was locked. "Are you ready to go?" [M/N] asked.