Bubblegum

I woke up and sat up stretching. Sunny meowed and jumped into my lap purring. He rubbed his cheek against mine and I scratched behind his ears and under his chin. I opened my mouth to say good morning to him to feel something oozing out passed my lips. I quickly closed my mouth and leaned forward and opened my mouth again to see orange filling my hand. 'Okay that's embarrassing. So it actually meant oozing from the mouth. I thought it was being figurative.' I thought to myself.

Sunny meowed and rubbed against my cheek once more. I hummed softly and picked him up. I placed him on the ground and uncovered the large mirror in the caravan. I tapped my chin and smiled only to close my mouth as pink and blue started to drip down the corners of my mouth. I stared at myself before snapping my fingers and pink surrounded my body. Once it disappeared it revealed me in a pastel pink dress, a small black corset, and a shear black skirt over the pink. On my feet were a pair of long black leather boots with a small heel.

I covered the mirror with a cleansed cloth and looked up to see Rapunzel and Cassandra still asleep

I covered the mirror with a cleansed cloth and looked up to see Rapunzel and Cassandra still asleep. Sunny rubbed against my boots and went onto his hind legs and stretched up scratching my legs a little bit. I picked him up and placed him in a basket. I grabbed a tea pot, cups, and different things I might need placing them carefully in the basket. I picked up the basket and quietly left the caravan. I looked around and noticed I was the only one that was awake.

I started a small fire and started boiling my water for tea. While I waited, Sunny joined me in searching through all of our food. I grabbed an orange. I made my way back to the water to see it wasn't ready yet. I peeled the orange and placed the peel aside to use later. I after most of the orange and buried the last small piece in the ground. I prepared some peppermint, jasmine, cinnamon, mugwort, and a few different seeds for the tea.

I picked up a small jar that was full of honey from Quaid as well as a small spoon. I dipped my finger in the honey and placed a little on my bottom lip. 'Honey on the bottom lip to speak sweetly.' I thought to myself and watched as the water boiled. I placed all of the ingredients into the teapot and poured the hot water into it. I took a rose petal and put honey on it and let the wind pick it up from my hand. I watched as it blew away. 'Offering to nature.'