Chapter 36

Chiyo Pov

I sit high in a tree between the three teams my eyes closed in concentration. Come on who needs the most help, there! I block Guren's crystal sword with my katana just before she reaches Kakashi-nii, "You!" I smirk a little and kick her back, "Now where are you hiding Yukimaru!" I watch as Guren's anger seems to flare, "That's no business of yours."

"Oh yes it is it's because of me that he went over to your side, so its up to me to stop you from using him as some sort of tool." She punches the ground in anger, "As if you could understand!" Her anger seems to have a stronger hold on her right now as we easily block the crystal shuriken she was sending our way.

Naruto goes in for another attack but is quickly shut down, "You Senju I am ready to face you know." Her crystal style shoots out towards me but it collides with my wood style, "Kakashi go and help Sai with that big guy I've got this!" He goes without another word as I twist around the crystal spikes trying to close the distance between the both of us.

I jump in the air, why didn't she show all this power when we first met, "Crystal style: Tearing Crystal Falling Dragon!"

Three pink Crystal dragons form behind her, shit!

"Lighting style: Rasengan!" The crystal dragons explode and I wince a little at the burns on my hand I really need to work on that. I twist my body around and avoid getting pieced by her red crystal just barely, she growls at me. "Damn it." I smile cheekily, "Oh don't feel bad it's hard to get the jump on me most of the time. Why don't you give it another go maybe you'll get lucky,"

"Do you really have to taunt her?"

"Yes yes I do."

I gather my chakra, "Dragon style: Dragon's breath!" Blue flames leave my mouth at a fast rate causing Guren to have to dodge. She does the same crystal jutsu using three dragons, "Why don't we finish this!" As they launch at me Shino's bugs stop them dead in there tracks, "About time Shino."

"May apologize Chiyo it seems to have taken a lot more chakra for me to preform that jutsu." I chuckle a little, "Well all that matters is that you've got it done." I step back and go to check on the others still keeping an eye on Shino, but he deserves a badass moment. I knee next to Kakashi-nii, "Hey are you okay." He gives me a close eye smile, "Just a few cuts and bruises I'll survive Imouto." I get behind Guren with Naruto using Chidori, "Your cornered Guren there's no where to run."

"Now tell us where Yukimaru is!" She looks at Naruto than me, "Why do you care...oh I see you want that boys power as well." I huff a little, "I hate to brake it to you but its not like that at all." Shino's bugs surround her so me and Naruto move in, she dodges Naruto. Kicking him away but my Chidori grazes her arm a little before she jumps away, "You little!"

She surrounds herself in crystal, Naruto and his clones attack it again and again with the Rasengan. I look at it annoyed, "All of you stand back please." They do as I ask as Touma's chakra covers my right arm, "Fire wind rasengan." I strike it braking threw the crystal but before my attack hits Guren mud gets in between us.

My eyes widen when a face forms in the mud, "I won't let you hurt Guren." I release the rasengan and form Chidori sending more of my lighting chakra than normal. He yells in pain, "Gureeennn!" Before the mud completely crumbles along with the crystal, I pant lightly looking at my slightly burnt hands. Man I really need to work on both of those rasengan's, Sakura's going to kill me.

"Chiyo are you okay?" I look at Naruto smiling faintly, "Ya but Guren got away, she was the key of finding out where Yukimaru is." I stand and face the others as Sai joins us, "All right lets split up and find her, Shino and Naruto you guys will move together. Sai your with me and Chiyo continue to cover all the teams your doing well but heal your hands." As soon as he says that I smile sheepishly as the others look at them, "Ya I need to work on some of my jutsu still."