ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩

"What I started," I asked, even as he discarded my shirt on the floor. "Pretty sure you just bit me."

"But you moved those hips against me when I did," he teased, unhooking my bra and throwing it across the room. His lips found my neck again and he kissed it gently as a hand came up and grasped one of my breasts.

I moved my hips again, and his head came up. His narrowed eyes met mine and he pushed himself down against me, allowing me to feel just what I did to him. Heck, I didn't really have to do much of anything. I just reacted naturally to the feel of his bite on my neck.

He grabbed my wrists and slid them up above my head, then lowered his lips to meet mine. He kissed me slowly, teasing me with his mouth. His tongue ran across mine and he groaned, the hand around my wrists tightening.

I let my fangs slip out and I pierced his lip. I thought I'd get a humorous reaction, but it was quite the opposite. He let me lick the blood that bubbled up to the surface before he pushed himself up far enough to make eye contact. The hole I made healed itself, yet he still watched me.

"If I promise not to mark you again," he finally said, "what would you say about blood sharing?"

My breath caught. I didn't know what I expected him to say, but it wasn't that.

I never tried blood sharing. I understood the appeal after feeling the effects of drinking blood from a vein, but was I ready for that? Oddly enough, I trusted Kieran. I didn't think I would the first time I met him.

I blew out my held breath and nodded.

He grinned, and I almost took it back. He seemed way too happy about it.

He lifted me effortlessly and placed me in the middle of the bed, then spread my legs so he could come closer. We both still wore pants, and a part of me wondered if we'd end up taking them off or just allow the blood sharing to do it's work.

I watched as he tied his hair up in a low ponytail, even as he watched my breathing pick up. My chest felt tight, even as it rose and fell with fast breaths. It was like I couldn't get enough air into my lungs.

"Excited," he asked. "Or scared?"

"Both," I answered honestly.

His lip quirked. "I'll make sure to get rid of that fear, love."

He lowered himself over me, keeping eye contact until he couldn't anymore. His lips brushed over my collarbone and a hand slid down my side to rest at my hip. A finger slipped beneath the waistband, and I felt his breath against my skin before he ran his tongue over me.

A low hum escaped his mouth before I felt his teeth pierce my skin. My body jerked and I pushed my chest up against his.

He left his neck nearest my mouth open. I knew he'd give me time to gain enough courage to bite him, but if I let him go on too long, I wouldn't have the mind to do it.

I raised my head and mimicked what he did to me, running my tongue over his skin to prepare it. The moment my teeth sunk into his neck, he grabbed one of my hands, linked his fingers between mine, and pinned it harshly to the bed. With a strength I didn't expect, that one finger in my waistband ripped both my pants and panties away from my body.

My eyes widened the moment he pushed two fingers inside of me. My mouth unclamped from his throat and I went to say something, but he cut me off.

"Put those teeth back in me or so help me, Nova." His voice was dangerous, so I did exactly what he wanted.

I bit into his shoulder without preparing it. I didn't know if it hurt him, but it didn't seem to matter. He sunk his teeth back into me as the fingers inside of me scissored open, then closed before he pulled them out and pushed them back in.

I bit down harder. If I didn't, I would have taken my fangs from his skin again. The action caused him to groan, pull his fingers from me, and grind himself against me. The friction of the cloth between my clit and his hardness had my one free hand flying up and clawing at his back.

He cursed and ripped his sweatpants off.

The room was spinning and every single touch from him was like an electric current throughout my entire body. He raised his head, forcing my teeth from his body. His eyes were heavy lidded and glowing as they met mine and he had my blood staining his lips.

He sat up, bringing my left leg up and over his shoulder before he rolled his hips against me. He didn't enter me though. He teased as he reached back and grabbed a bottle.

Cold liquid ran over my thighs and I couldn't figure out if I wanted to shiver from the temperature or slap him for not warning me. But all thoughts faded when he brought my other leg up and he started sliding himself between my thighs.

He turned his head, his eyes never once leaving mine, and bit into my calf.

I whispered his name. My nails dug into the comforter as he drank from me and fucked my thighs. The friction was almost too much, sending sparks of pleasure through my body even though he wasn't inside of me like I wanted.

As if he heard my thoughts, he pulled away, dropped one leg to the bed, and slammed himself into me so quickly it knocked the breath from my lungs. He leaned forward, opening me further, allowing himself to go deeper inside of me.

I turned my head and bit into his forearm, making his movements stutter for a moment as my bite registered.

My thoughts were foggy as I swallowed the sweet yet metallic taste of his blood. My vision was going blurry as the mixture of his blood and the pleasure danced in my body and created a familiar tightening in my stomach.

I vaguely registered detaching my fangs from his arm and him wrapping his fingers lightly around my throat.

"My blood on your lips," he leaned forward and placed his lips by my ear, his voice coming out hoarse, "and that look on your face is enough to make anyone lose their mind."

He picked up tempo and groaned in my ear. "Now bite me while you come so I can feel you scream against my skin."

His fangs bit deep into my neck as mine entered his shoulder. The moment his blood hit my tongue, the feeling of that pleasure heightened to a point that I couldn't see anymore. My vision went black as my entire body was racked with the explosion of tension in my lower stomach.

It didn't stop even after I detached my fangs. He continued to move in and out of me so fast that it didn't give me enough time to figure out if my orgasm was lasting that long or if they were just that close together.

Kieran moved his lips to mine, sharing my blood on his mouth and licking his blood from mine until his hips jerked and he groaned into my mouth. My name escaped his lips on a hoarse whisper before he kissed me sweetly as he pulled out.

I tried to focus on his face, but to be honest, the blood was still doing it's work in my veins.

I looked at him helplessly.

He grinned, knowing exactly what was going on in my mind. "What's wrong?"

My mouth was dry. "More. Please."

That grin turned feral. "Who am I to decline when you're begging so sweetly?"

I'd argue that I wasn't begging, but let's be honest...I was. And I'd do it again if it meant I'd feel like that again.

•••••

A/N: Well, tomorrow is my birthday (May 4th) so I figured why not give you guys a chapter~?

Personal stuff: My husband has had COVID and the flu since last Tuesday, so my son and I are away from him as he quarantines. So I'm going to be spending my birthday away from him. Little sad, but at least I have a bit of time to write while my kiddo sleeps, I guess 😅