15

Shit

Shit. Arabella thought as she looked in the mirror in her dorm room. She looked at her beck which was basically covered in small hickeys. Sirius what the fuck did you do.

Shit. Sirius what the fuck did you do. Sirius thought as he laid in his bed as he faced the ceiling. I don't have to tell James right? What he doesn't know won't hurt him. Yes well he's gonna notice the hickeys on his sisters neck you idiot. He thought to himself.

"Pads, are you awake?" James asked from his bed.

"Yea prongsie, I'm up." Sirius said as he rolled over.

"Come here." He whispered loudly. Sirius did as told and got out of bed and walked over to his best friends side.

"Do you feel better?" Sirius asked him.

He thought for a moment before sighing, "no."

"That sucks. No hogsemeade for you." Sirius said as he cheered in his mind. Maybe Bella and him could figure out a lie for him by the time he got better.

"Did you keep Remus and Bella apart?" Oh yea for sure.

"Yea." Sirius said looking anywhere other than James.

"Thank you." He said dramatically caressing Sirius' face.

"Mhm." Sirius said as he walked to change into his hogsmeade outfit. As soon as he finished changing and doing his hair he walked out of the dorm room without a single glance at James.

•••

"Merlin, Bella who attacked you?" Marlene said noticing the spots that Bella was attempting to put makeup on.

"No one." Bella said as she realized the biggest mark was not going to be covered.

"Mhm, then where did these come from?" Marlene said poking a few of the spots on Bella's neck.

"Doesn't matter." She said getting up to grab a shirt from her trunk. It's obviously Sirius. Marlene thought causing Arabella to roll her eyes.

"Seriously? A turtle neck?" Marlene said sitting down on her bed.

"What? I can't have James asking what happened." Bella said pulling her pajama shirt over her head.

"Well don't worry about that." Marlene said, "he's still sick in bed so he's not going to hogsmead today."

"Really?" Bella said turning around to face Marlene.

"Yep. So wear whatever you want." She said standing up on the bed, picking up a blazer dress, and throwing it over to Arabella.