~TEN~

𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐌𝐄.
                       *𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬*

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡 "𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐛𝐢𝐭" 𝐩𝐨𝐯.
______________________________

I was now 7 months pregnant, and today I was doing my maternity photo shoot. By myself I didn't want Demon here.

So I simply didn't tell him. I've isolated myself frm everyone so I can just focus on me and my child my stress levels were slowly going down. As for Zamora she tried texting me telling me sorry and shit like that but I wasn't having it.

I wasn't going to continue to kiss her ass she's a grown women and needs to act like it, but I had to go into the Hair Shop today I haven't been there in a while so I was going in today.

Micah; one of the girls who work for me told me everything was going good but I still wanted to check up on everything and everyone.

Pulling up at 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐱 I felt tears burn my eyes looking at my shop everything was messed up from my custom made sign, to my windows it looked like a abandoned shop.

Getting out of my car and walking towards the shop inside the already busted open door, everything was broken, chairs, mirrors, supplies, everything even the paint on the walls.

I ran into my office to the safe I kept hiding far in the back of my office under the wood floor beneath the couch seeing all the money I had in their gone that I had saved over the years.

"𝒂𝒚𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒍 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒅𝒇 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒎 𝒎𝒂 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒂 𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅.. 𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕"

I saw that note laying inside of the safe, I just sat on the floor holding my stomach and bussed out crying. Everything I worked for since my parents died down gone down the drain, and I have nobody.

Me and my baby is in danger, the world is not on our side right now.

I called up Keyana but she didn't answer, so I called Demon the person who I dreaded calling. He answered on the first ring.

"What's up ma," He looked like he was driving looking at the road blowing smoke out his mouth. "Can y—you come and help me I'm at the shop."

He looked down at the camera hearing my voice crack, "Wyo gang you good? Ain't nobody fucking with u is dey?" He sat up some in his seat looking down at the phone. "Aye I'm on my way mama stay on the phone wimme."

I shook my head no. "Demon everything is happening to me, and you the cause of it all, are you close?"

"Yeah, Ian that far foenem." I nodded my head slowly getting up frm the floor getting the broom frm the pantry and sweeping some of the glass off the floor.

I picked up the smal round table. "Yo fuck is you doing gang? Put that shit down." I turned around feelings the table being grabbed frm my hands seeing Demon.

He looked around the shop, "Fuck happened in hea?" I rolled my eyes but he couldn't see it.

"How bout you ask one of yo hoes that question." Atp I wasn't even sad no more I was furious asl, I might be a lil scared of Demon but when it comes down to a business that I spent years building and money I spent years saving over a nigga that's a whole nother level of disrespect not just for me but for whoever did this childish ass shit.

"Watch yo mouth when you talking to me before I bust a cap in yo head ma." I picked up a can bottle off the ground and threw it at his face but he dodged it and it hit the mirror behind him.

"Get the fuck out Demon frfr I'm tired of you and everybody and everything, if you wanna kill me gone head and do it you gone be killing yo child too bitch."

"Aaliyah you called me bruh it ain't the other way around and quit throwing shit on King David you pissing me off."

I walked up to over to him and picked up a piece of glass off that broke and threw it at him, this time he didn't dodge it and it hit him in the face cutting him.

My heart staring beating really fast as he felt his face to see if he was bleeding and he was, I was late for my maturity shoot I'll reschedule it.

Next thing you know I was thrown onto the floor on my back, I felt Demon hovering over me he grabbed my jaw.

"Bitch ima kill you just watch when you drop this baby, and that's on pops Dior." I gulped the when he put it on his pops, before me and Mora fall out I remember her telling me that when it get to the point Demon put stuff on his pops he be dead ass serious.

"And yeah thought Ian kno bout cho lil photo shoot why yeen tell me about that, so we back yo lyin to each other again."

"I didn't lie to you Demon I just didn't tell you." He let go of my jaw. "Mmch get cho ass up bruh." I slowly got up when I got up all I felt was sharp pain in my back and abdomen.

Demon walked out towards his car, I started crying and yelling his name whole holding my stomach.

He ran back into the shop and looked confused, "what the hell just happened that fast." He looked down blue Jean shorts. "Aye lil mama you bleeding."

I started to cry even more, "Get me to the hospital I'm losing my baby." He picked me off and ran to his car, he got in and swerved out the parking lot with my laying on his lap.

"Imma tell you this right now Demon, I might be scared of you but if my baby heart stop beating ima make sure your heart stop beating, before mines stop beating because it seem like everytime I'm around you, you put this baby in danger."

He ignored me continuing the drive passing all red lights and signs, we pulled up to the hospital and he helped me out. He got the doctors to give me a room quick they started sticking needles in me, getting machines and measuring my stomach.

I just sat their with tears in my eyes, Today was supposed to be a good and happy day taking pictures with my unborn child to have memories to remember of my first child and it was ruined.

The door opened in the doctor came in "How are you feeling Miss Smith?" Demon said some before I did "Fuck all this greeting and shit wats goin' on with my baby."

The doctor cleared his throat. "Right I'm sorry about that but your child—"

♛♛♛

𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑.

𝐇𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐎𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐒𝐒

𝐇𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐎𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐒𝐒

𝚀: 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚢𝚊 𝙲𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚋 𝙲𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑?
𝙰: 𝙸𝚖𝚊 𝚜𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚝 𝚒 𝚐𝚘𝚝 3 😌

𝚀: 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚛𝚖?
𝙰: 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚘

𝚀: 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝?
𝙰: 𝙽𝚞𝚗 𝚒 𝚛𝚎𝚋𝚞𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚠𝚗𝚜

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓