~TWELVE~

𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐌𝐄.
*𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬*

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡 "𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐛𝐢𝐭" 𝐩𝐨𝐯.
__________________________
2 MONTHS LATER

I woke up a few days ago turns out I been in a coma for 2 months, I found out I had a little boy. I don't even know what he looks like or his name.

I haven't seen him or Demon, when I woke up nobody was in the room it was dead silent.

Somebody left me flowers and little cards, Keyana came and visited me but nobody was there when I woke up crying for my baby.

It hurts so bad I feel like I just wanna give up.

I was with Keyana today he wanted to go to a kick-back with her saying I need to stop being depressed.

Earlier I didn't want to go but was once again forced if I want to go im going through a lot right now, trying to heal my body back, find my baby and Demon I just wanted to know if they were ok.

We made it to the party and Key helped me out of the car and lead me to the backyard it was huge.

"Ima go get chu some fruit punch and water ok, I'll be right back." Keyana said I nodded my head, every since I got out of the hospital I couldn't drink it wasn't healthy for my body to heal correctly.

Key came back with me Fruit punch and handed it to me, "lil bit youn wanna get in the pool or nothing? I know you feel lonely but I got you boo."

I put on a lil smile for her. She grabbed my hand and ran towards the pool. "WAIT IAN READY, I CAN FUCKING SWIM!" She pulled me into the pool.

Dropping to the bottom struggling trying to swim to the top screaming into the water when I felt somebody grab onto me pulling me back up to the surface.

"i- im finna beat yo motherfucking ass." I screamed at her trying to catch my breath while she was bent over laughing.

"Wait- wait I just know yo over grown ass can't swim." I just looked at her sitting up some patting my chest.

"I hate you."

"Love you too mama." She jumped onto of me. "You should take a picture, you look cute."

I hummed.

She grabbed her phone off the stand and when to camera roll snapping pictures as I posed.

Liked by 𝐁𝐁𝐂𝐆𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐑, 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨600 and 1354 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐊𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥 Always clap back harder than expected 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅𝐅

𝐊𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥 Always clap back harder than expected
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅𝐅