Prologue

-PLAY THEME SONG-

(YN): YOUR NAME
AGE: UNKNOWN
HEIGHT: 6FT 8IN
HAIR STYLE: UNDER CUT
HAIR COLOR: BLACK
TYPE OF GEM: DARK GRAY/MUSGRAVITE
DIAMOND LEADER: DARK GRAY
(DEATH/SHATTERED)

-TRANSFORMATION-

-DARK GRAY DIAMOND LEADER-

-PROLOGUE-

Over the past 5 years, Stella Universe, the daughter of Rose Quartz and Greg Universe has been living her life with some ups and downs. And that's not all, She's also got best friends that happens to be human life crystal gems: Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, Connie, Lapis, Peridot, Bismuth, Jasper, Spinel, and more. She has fought many enemies in the past and made friends in the future and helped others too. And that's not all, Stella has left Beach City to head for a road trip and a great move after spending so much of his life serving others needs. She needs to take some time for herself, and have time to emotionally breathe. For 1 year, she has yet return back to Beach City, soon her father Greg, Connie and the crystal gems were so happy to have her returning home, everyone else as well. Now that she is back home, Greg and the others decide to throw a welcoming party at the beach for Stella. And as soon they do, they throw a party for her, soon Stella was so excited to come back home after 1 year of a road trip, and knowing shes 19 years old as well, she's turn that age couple of weeks ago before returning home to Beach City. Soon everything was going to great for her and her friends...until then...Stella has found herself something she has never sound before. A gem, as of matter of fact, this gem she has found is...Gray. And for her, it's so rare to find a Gary gem in beach city, and this Gray gem...Ian just an ordinary gem just to find with luck knowing their so rare to look for...this gem happens to be one of the others from its own home world. And as soon Stella showed the Gary gem to the others, they seem to be feared of and yet...afraid of it too....Do the crystal gems know about this Gray gem? And how come this gem never release it physical form and regenerate like the others? All Stella knows about this rare Gray gem...is that it's cracked...and knowing that might be the reason why....so, what happens next? Find out on this story!