43.

C H A E Y O U N G

"Can't you stay? Please?"

"Sorry I can't, I need to leave." I said.

"But why?"

"I can't tell you but I promise that you'll see me tomorrow, arrasso?" I said and Heejin just nodded her head.

Today is Sunday and I spend my whole day bonding with Mina and Heejin. As the days go by, I have grown attached to Heejin. 

I needed to leave already because my dad told me to go to the mansion and meet the family of the girl that Jeong Hun is going to marry. I would rather be here with Mina and Heejin but needed to be there to show respect.

"Take care, drive safely Chaeyoung." Mina said after she and Heejin walk me out of the door.

"Yeah, I will. Don't forget to eat your dinner you two. I'll fetch you tomorrow okay? I love you." I said and kissed Mina's forehead.

Don't even ask or wonder how I was able to reach her forehead.

I also kissed Heejin forehead who is currently sulking while being carried by Mina.

"Bye Heekie, I'll see you tomorrow." I said and wave goodbye to her.

I giggled seeing her pouts as she waves her little hands.

I step in my car and started to drive towards the mansion while humming a song that I do not even know if it exists.

After the thirty minutes drive, I finally reach the mansion. Going out of my car, I checked if there were any different cars to know if the visitors are here.

Good thing there weren't any yet, dad will be furious if the visitors came first before me.

Going into the house, I saw the maids walking crazily in every direction.

"It's just two families who will be here, they prepare as if the whole community will be in here." I mumbled to myself.

One of the maids stops in front of me before telling me something.

"Good evening young miss, your dad said to go directly to his study once you've reached the house."

"Thank you." I shortly said and left going upstairs to meet dad.

I hope it won't be like the last time I got here. The last time I step inside the mansion was when dad disowned Jeong Hun for not agreeing with the marriage. That was the time I admitted to him that I am into girls and he slapped me hard.

"You called for me?" I asked dad as soon as I head into his office.

"Don't you know how to knock?"

I didn't answer him and just sat on the chair in front of the table.

"So why did you call f-." Before I could even finish what I will say, dad, threw me an envelope.

"What is that Son Chaeyoung? You are really such a disgrace in this family." Dad said with a hint of disappointment in his tone.

That's what he always says, I am a disgrace and disappointment in this family.

Imagine seeing dad and Mina's dad together. Damn, two devils being together? It might be the end of the world.

Kidding aside, I frown seeing multiples of photos of I, being with Mina and Heejin.

"Why would you do this? Didn't I told you to not let your man follow me around?" I bravely said even though I am actually scared by now.

"I would not stop not until you listen to me. Stop seeing your secretary and fire her. Get her out of your life." I clench my fist because of anger.

"I would never do that. You can't order me around." I firmly and he scoffs.

"You really turned out into a brave girl now huh. Is that the effect of being gay? Gay or not, you are still a weakling."

This old hag.

"Did I something wrong for you to grow up like this? Huh?"

"Yes, you controlled me like I was a robot when I wasn't." I spat at him.

"Controlled you? Is that so? Then what happened now? If I controlled you, then why can't I do it now?"

"Because I woke and got the courage to escape out of the shelter you made me."

"Psh? Escape? No, you're not. You're still under my care."

Such a dickhead. Hope this old man roots in hell with Mr. Myoui.

"When you passed me the company, I was out of your care. When I decide on my own and for the company, I was out of your care. Stop being delusional and accept the fact that I am a better CEO than you."

He was about to punch me when mom walks into the office and blocks me.

"Yah! Didn't I made myself clear not to hurt your children! Huh?!" Mom angrily said towards dad.

"I don't care, your daughter doesn't know how to respect?"

Don't know how to respect? Psh! For all my life, I respected dad even though he doesn't deserve to be respected.

"Really? Me? Or is it you? You're the one who doesn't have any respect. You don't respect my decision and Jeong Hun's! You're the disrespectful one!"

"You want to be respected? Then fire Mina and stop seeing her, stop loving her. Stop loving a woman who has a daughter already, seriously? You're loving a girl who is a bitch? A slut?"

"Chae!"

"You don't know anything. Dare to call Mina those words again and I will kill you. I don't care if you are my dad or not." I said and push him off.

I lost my temper and punch him in the face.  He doesn't have any right to call Mina names, he acts like he always knew the story. I hate him, I wish he was never my dad.

"Once you go out of that door, I disown you." Dad firmly said and I just look at him.

I look at my mom and saw her eyes begging for me to stay.

Sorry, mom...

"Disown me all you want, I would be glad if you do. Just remember that if I leave this family, you'll lose everything."

I walk out of the office leaving my parents just standing there.

I would never come back here ever again.

As I walk back to my car, I saw a group of people walking in.

"Must be the inadequate family." I murmured.

While driving my car, I pass by the front door and frown seeing a familiar woman.

Yeri?

-

Another lame update for the week... Anygayssss, I just now realized that the story don't have any prologue so I guess that the epilogue would be the last chapter. And I want to announce that the story is near to an end... Is anyone ready for the upcoming chapter that I am so sure that there would be any time skips? I am hoping that you are all ready hehe. Another, since the story is to an end, Imma asked you on my last A/n which story to publish next hehe... Have a nice night!