Chapter : 2

Jungkook keeps comforting you with sweet words to make you feel better. You always needed a friend like him.

He is making jokes to make you happy.

Jungkook: And everyone thought the old lady died, but when she woke up, everyone was shocked.

Y/N: *laughs*

Jungkook looks at you and a smile crepts his lips.

Jungkook: Where are your friends?

Your smile fades away. You look down with a serious face.

Y/N: I don't have any.

Jungkook: WHAT!?

Y/N: Yeah. Everyone is afraid to come close to me because of Taehyung. They are all scared of Taehyung, that's why I don't have any friends.

Jungkook: *sighs* It's okay. I don't have any friends too. Now you can hang out with me, okay? And don't be scared of Taehyung.

Y/N: *smiles* Thank you-

Jungkook: Yah! Don't say thank you. Friends don't need to say thank you.

Y/N: *giggles*

The bell rings catching your attention.

Y/N: We should go now.

He nods and gets up. You both walk towards your classrooms.

~Time Skip~

Mr Jeon: Jungkook, Welcome home. How was your first day at school?

Jungkook: It was great.

Mr Jeon: Did you make any friends?

Jungkook: *smiles at thinking about you* Yeah...

Mr Jeon walks towards Jungkook and pats his shoulder.

Mr Jeon: Jungkook, I hope you understand about your responsibilities. You should stop acting like a kid now. You are a grown man.

Jungkook looks down.

Mr Jeon: After I go, you will have to take my place and become the mafia king.

Jungkook: Appa, we already talked about this. I don't want to become a mafia.

Mr Jeon: That's your problem. Are you afraid of being a mafia king? It's your responsibility after all.

Jungkook: I am tired, can I go to my room now?

Mr Jeon slowly nods.

Jungkook goes to his room and lays down on his bed.

Mr Jeon is a mafia king and wants his son to be a mafia like his father. But Jungkook doesn't want it, he dreams to live a normal happy life.

~Time skip~

It's been 2 weeks since you met Jungkook. You both spend a lot of time together. Jungkook and you are becoming really good friends.

Taehyung: She is hanging out with that new kid?

Student: Y-yes.

Taehyung: I won't let that happen. Lemme teach this Jeon fucking Jungkook a lesson.

Taehyung smirks.

Taehyung: She is only mine.

Jungkook is sitting beside you in class. Taehyung is there too.

After the end of class, you come out. Jungkook was about to follow you but stops when he hears Taehyung calling his name.

Jungkook: What do you want?

Taehyung: I have an advice for you. That slut you are hanging out with these days, stop talking to her. Leave her alone.

Jungkook: Dare not to call her a slut you pig.

Taehyung: PIG? YOU CALLED ME PIG? I LOOK WAY BETTER THAN YOU.

Jungkook: *laughs* You are not a pig, you are worse than that.

Taehyung grabs his collar and pushes him to the ground. You are in the canteen waiting for Jungkook.

Taehyung: If I see you with y/n again, you will get your punishment and so will that bitch.

Jungkook: Who will punish us? You?

Taehyung: You dont know who I am. No one dares to talk like that with me in the whole damn school.

Jungkook: Well, I seriously doubt that.

Taehyung: Ahhh...you are getting on my nerves now.

Jungkook: Why don't you just leave me and y/n alone?

Taehyung gestures one of the students to close the door.

Now there is only Taehyung, Jungkook and 2 of Taehyung's friends in the classroom.

Taehyung: You don't understand at once, do you?

The two students grab Jungkook's arms. Taehyung walks towards him with a smirk on his face.

Taehyung: You don't know whom you are messing with.

Taehyung punches Jungkook harshly. Jungkook's mouth starts bleeding. He punches him again in the stomach.

He pushes him to the floor and starts kicking him on the stomach.

Jungkook's is getting weak and tired. He tries to fight back but Taehyung kicks him again.

Jungkook is about to faint. The pain is too much for him to handle.

Taehyung kicks him one last time before leaving the room.

Jungkook slowly tries to get up. He hides the blood on his stomach with his coat.

He gets up and starts walking towards the door weakly.

Jungkook said that he will come with you to the canteen soon but he is taking too long. You start getting worried.

You decide to go to the classroom where you last saw him see what he is doing for so long.

On your way to the classroom, you see Taehyung and his friends walking out of the class. You sense that something is wrong.

When you enter the classroom, you see Jungkook looking very weak. He fakes a smile when he sees you but you can see the tears in his eyes.

You rush towards him.

Y/N: A-are you alright? What happened.

Jungkook: I am ff-fine.

His voice cracks making you even more doubtful.

He tries to hide his wound but you already saw the blood. Tears start forming in your eyes when you realise that Taehyung did it to him.

You start feeling guilty about this.

Y/N: I-i am sorry kooki, it's all my fault. I am sorr-

Jungkook: W-why are you saying that? Nothing happened, I am completely fine.

Y/N: Please don't lie Jungkook, I know it's not fine. That bastard, I will kill him.

Jungkook starts coughing blood. He looks like he is about to faint. You turn your eyes towards him and quickly take him to the hospital.

His parents come to the hospital and take him back home.

You are crying from inside because you are feeling that he got hurt because of you.

Jungkook stops coming to school for a week. The doctor told him to take rest. But you are missing him so much.

Y/N thought: What if he is mad at me. What if he starts hating me and breaks out friendship. I am so scared, please come back Jungkook.