2. Young Weddings

Athena

".......Well, I guess he is...fit?" Layla choked on her nuggets, returning to her shocked state after laughing at my expense.

"Don't tell me that is Noah." I mumbled still wide-eyed.

I was in a daze. A really pretty girl in her early 20s married an old man in his late 50s?! But, why?! Urg I wanna wring my hands.

But that would be so rude.

"Hi, Nicky told me you both are her friends from college. I am Noah, her husband." He smiled, his face crinkling as he pushed a wrinkled hand towards me.

I JUST TOLD YOU TO NOT SAY YOU ARE NOAH!!!

"Hi! I am Athena and this is Layla." I smiled painfully as I answered for Layla because she was still staring at the man.

I nudged her ribs seeing she was being extremely rude. "H-Hi!" She stuttered. "I am gonna get some drinks do you want some?" Layla quickly asked, and I knew she was gonna ditch me in this awkward situation.

"No, I am good." Noah replied and I shook my head too. With that, she was off. She shrugged off my fucking glare. 

"So...Nicky told me you were out?" I asked awkwardly, trying to form a conversation because Nicky left with another woman. Not after planting a kiss on Noah's cheek.

He laughed loudly, his cheek skin going in numerous lines that I cringed slightly, still trying to keep a pleasant face though. I felt like I was looking at my grandpa.

"Well, there was something I wanted to do tonight with my wife. She...don't want raw banana now." He whispered the last, flashing his yellowish crooked teeth.

Wait....ew ew ewwwwww!! Why the fuck is he telling me he went to buy condoms?! I was just stating he was out for his own wedding, Jesus.

I heard a raspberry sound and then the spraying of drink. I looked around to see Layla spitting her drink on the floor and choking on it right behind me.

So she heard.

This perverted guy who needed a young pussy, was a serious problem.

I bit out a grin, a really awkward grin. "That's....oh I think that guy with the camera over there is calling for you." I looked behind him, thanking all heavens for the distraction.

I need to buy that camera man a drink. Multiple drinks, maybe.

"That was gross." Layla whispered as Noah walked away. "Don't you remember her as a girl who loved young men?" I suddenly asked Layla, who gave me a 'duh' look. "Don't you remember our dorm posters?"

Yeah, that was a problem, wasn't it? She would never go for something less than her dream men type, yet she is getting to him. I mean, it wouldn't be much of a reason if I knew she liked older men.

TO be honest, I hated large age gaps. Maybe some won't agree with me, but this was a fact I couldn't let pass by me.

Is she being forced?

"I seriously need to talk to Nicky. I mean, it's just the wedding reception she can still back away." Layla hit the back of my head.

"It's their wedding reception, it's too late!" She hissed in my ear, getting slightly annoyed at my crazy plan.

I am gonna try anyway. Look at me, I came to join for a wedding happily instead I am trying to ruin it.

"Hey Nicky, a second!" I almost screamed when I spotted her in a circle of old ladies. She heard thankfully and looked my way, smiling as she waddled her way to us.