40(1)

Chapter 40 The President's Hidden Marriage Little Wife 01 (1)

    The reason why Song Jinxi's body is slightly stiff is simple.

    Just because the plot setting of this game is too similar to her experience with Shen Liuchen.

    The nine-tailed fox demon on the cover is a normal nine-tailed fox demon. The handsome face is indefensible, and the figure is slender. The nine pure white foxtails behind it are windless and fascinating.

    After opening the plan, the first page was the blackened nine-tailed fox demon.

    When blackened, the fox demon's eyes turned red, the monster is very strange.

    The red eyes collide with the porcelain white complexion, and at first glance, it will give people a very shocking visual difference.

    Especially with a cruel smile on the corner of his mouth.

    Seductive.

    She have to admit that the art skills for drawing this picture are really good. The lines outline the feeling of evil, which makes people feel that the heart is bumping at first glance, and the second glance is like being seduced. .

    The blackened nine-tailed fox demon is even more attractive and more attractive than the normal fox demon.

    People can't help but want to get closer.

    It is its plot that makes Song Jinxi a little afraid to analyze with Shen Liuchen.

    At first, she was completely attracted by the original painting of the fox demon. After watching the plot, she slowly calmed down.

    It can even be said that this little demon fox is completely a demonized version of Shen Liuchen.

    The little fox demon is a little fox born to the lord of Qingqiu and an ordinary fox, strictly an illegitimate child. The queen of Qingqiu is a jealous vixen, and it is impossible for the lord of Qingqiu to take the little fox home.

    The little fox demon's biological mother passed away after giving birth to him.

    The poor little fox, who has been living outside since he was a child, was bullied by all kinds of things, and then slowly he was bullied into a psychopath.

    In the end, it became so black that it wanted to destroy the Three Realms.

    The player is set as the savior and needs to help the little fox demon avoid that catastrophe every time it is killed.

    This theme was originally set as a stand-alone game. But the game planner who wrote this plan is obviously a ghost, and he just set this game as a small and medium-sized networked interactive game.

    After each player registers an account, he will be assigned to a little fox. The little fox belongs to the player only. The first step in the game is to be guided by the system to help the little fox avoid the first danger.

    Let's not mention the plot, just talk about the gameplay of this game.

    A lot of things are needed to guide the fox demon.

    Cooking to conquer his stomach, cook a hearty meal for him when he is hungry, and take advantage of the opportunity to improve his favorability. Every time you see him, you need to put on self-made and beautiful clothes, and take the opportunity to brush up on him.