Chapter 49

Danielle's POV

"Get out of me" I yelled at my bump "Danielle that isn't going to make her come out any quicker" Stefania said laughing "Stefania I am past my due date and I want her out of me now" I scoffed "You are only 5 days over due bambina she will be here any day" she said "I am going to try some things to naturally induce myself" I said. "What first" Stefania asked me "Going for walks is meant to help" I said "Okay let's go then, we will just walk around the block though just incase it works" she said "mhm yeah, I just need to put my shoes on" I said walking over and grabbing my shoes of the rack then walking back to the couch. "You okay bambina" Stefania asked when she could see me struggling to get my shoes on "My bump is to big can you help me please" I asked "Of course" Stefania said coming over and slipping my shoes on then tying up my laces "Thankyou baby" I said leaning forward and pecking her lips. "Is it helping at all bambina" Stefania asked as we were on out 6th lap around the block "I think you would know if it was helping" I said "True do you want to try something else" she asked "Yeah I should let's go home" I said. "I am going to try the exercise ball" I said pulling to yoga ball form the gym in the garage then sitting on it and softly bouncing up and down. "Try nipple stimulation" Stefania yelled from the kitchen. Not a bad idea I thought to myself before pulling off my shirt and my bra leaving me in just shorts, I continued bouncing on the exercise ball whilst I stimulated my nipples "I bought you pineapple it is supposed....... Okay wow didn't think you would actually do it" Stefania said almost dropping the plate as she walked into the lounge room "Anything to get her out of me" I said "Give me let me eat it please" I said holding my hands out to take the plate of pineapple from her. "This ball is not helping" I scoffed standing up and walking over to the couch to sit down "You know the stimulation works better if someone else does it" Stefania said with a smirk "Are you really trying something right now I am over 40 weeks pregnant Stefania" I said "I'm not trying anything I'm just saying it helps if someone does it for you" she said "Okay you can do it then whilst I eat my fruit".

Stefania's POV

"Do you feel anything" I asked "Mhm but not a baby coming out" she said with a smirk "You know sex is supposed to help induce labour" I said "Worth a shot" She said standing up and walking into the bedroom "This isn't hot sexy mind blowing sex okay, just get the job done" she said stripping her clothes off and laying down on the bed "Sure thing boss" I said stripping my clothes off after her and settling straight between her legs. "Is it working" I asked 3 orgasms and 15 minutes later "I don't think so" she said "Try once more, if not I am just going to lay in this bed and not move until contractions come" she said "Okay once more" I said dipping my head back down and dragging a tongue through her folds. "So nothing works" She scoffed "Just give her time, her head is already engaged bambina she will come any day now" I said trying to reassure her "I know, i am going to try and get some sleep" She said "Okay I am going to go and make dinner, I'll wake you up when it is ready" I said kissing her forehead and walking to the kitchen. "Danielle hey do you want to eat something" I asked walking back into our bedroom "Yeah please" she said sitting up "Did you get any sleep" I asked "Like half an hour" she replied sleepily "it's hard to come by sleep these days" she added "Soon you will be able to sleep comfortably "Yeah and then I won't be able to sleep because of a crying baby" She said with a chuckle "True but I am on nights for a week whenever you want because of our bet" I said "that's true" she said with a smile. "I am going to go clean up from dinner try and have some sleep I will be back" I said taking her plate and walking into the kitchen to clean up from dinner. Once I finished cleaning up I walked back into our bedroom to see Danielle fast asleep in the middle of the bed, I climbed in beside her and wrapped my arm around her body resting my hand on her bump and falling asleep not long after.

Danielle's POV

"Shit" I said sitting up and clutching my stomach "Stefania" I said shaking my wife "Stefania wake up" I said again shaking her a little harder "What is it bambina" She said with a yawn "My water broke" I said "Oh okay" she said sitting up and jumping out of bed "Contractions" she asked "Bearable" I said "Okay do you want to take a shower to clean up and I'll get everything ready" she asked "Okay sure" I said. "Here the temperature should be good" she said holding the shower door open for me to get in "Thankyou" I said stepping into the shower "I will be right back" she said before quickly darting out of the bathroom. "Okay just breath Danielle, you've got this" I said to myself taking a few deep breaths, "Ahhhhh" I screamed a little loud as that contraction came "You okay" Stefania asked appearing in front of the shower "Yeah I'm fine" I said. "I put some clothes out on the bed get changed I am going to have a quick shower then we go" She said. "Stefania where is the babies bag" I asked when she walked back into the bedroom "I put in in the car already with our bag" she said "Okay" I said "How far apart are your contractions" she asked "6 minutes" I said "Should we go to the hospital yet" she asked "not yet when they are 4 minutes" I said. "Ahhh, oh my god" I screamed bending over and holding onto the bed "Okay good just breath bambina" Stefania said coming up behind me and massaging my lower back to relieve some of the pressure. "I am going to quickly change the bed sheets so when we come home they are clean for you okay" She said "Okay I am going to walk around try and keep the pain at ease for as long as I can" I said walking out of the bedroom whilst Stefania stripped the bed. "Contractions are 4 minutes apart baby" I said when Stefania walked towards me "Okay we should go the hospital then" she said "Okay let's go" I said slipping on a pair of sliders at the door and walking out to Stefania's car. "We are having a baby" She said "We are" I confirmed.