Chapter Nineteen

Alianna's POV

I decided to go to the bathroom because I didn't want to see Ethan's stupid face right now. So I told Alex that I'll just head there and be back after a while.

"I'll be right back okay? I'm going to the bathroom" I told Alex with a smile "I'll come with" he says getting up but I refuse "no it's okay, you stay here in case Xander comes back" I told him and he nods as I walked away.

I walk to the door to the left of the hall where I was told the bathroom was located after asking. The corridor had huge glass windows that made it looked bigger than what it actually was. So I decided to just stop and take in the scenery as well as get some fresh air.

I was calming down a bit before I felt hands on me hips so I turned around to be pushed up against the thick glass wall behind me. And in this moment I completely froze my limbs went still and I couldn't move.

He used his fingers to put a piece of my hair behind my ear and my breathing increase I swear I was gonna pass out any minute.

"what are you doing here Alianna?" he asked pushing up more against me, and I turned my face to the side and he placed his hand around my neck and he spoke "I won't ask you again Anna" he said closing his fingers slowly "I'm just here with Alex and his boyfriend " I tried speaking without choking on my own breath, you might think I'm stupid to lie to him but he's a crazy person and I don't want him to hurt Nathan.

"so you're telling me that I didn't just see that guy kissed you Right?" he asked and the anger in his voice honestly scared me "what guy? I told you I came with Ale-" I tried but was cut off by him tightening his hand around my neck so I couldn't breathe.

I was almost unconscious when he let's me go and I fell to the ground grasping for air but he didn't stop.

He fist my hair and pulled it so that I would stand and I forcefully did so that he would stop pulling on my hair. But as soon as he stopped his hand returned to my neck.

Nathan's POV

This whole thing was going according to plan. I was almost through with all these meet and greets honestly I was getting tired of talking to all these people but I had to because how else will I have my way with them.

After talking for a while I glanced behind me to Alianna and Alex and they were laughing seem to be enjoying themselves pretty much.

"...it's final then, Mr. Vaughn please come with me we'll have you sign some documents so we can send everything over on monday." the older man said dragging me from my trance and I nodded for him to lead the way.

He walked off to the back of the hall where a wooden door was that opened to a office. He walked around the large desk and took his seat and I did in front of his desk as he went through the drawer and got out some papers and hand it to me with a pen.

I took my time reading through it before actually signing and handing it back to him for him to sign also as well before we both stood and shook hands in agreement.

Both me and Xander walked out of the office after talking a bit more with mr.Viker, I honestly don't know how he gets around talking that much like damn...I could finally go back to my little one now... I thought walking back into the hall.

We were chatting a bit before Alex bumped into me looking terrified and Xander caught him before he could fall while I stared at him confused.

"what's wrong baby?" Xander asked him "Alianna, please go find her" he said quickly "Alex look...I'm gonna need you to calm down and explain what's going on okay?" Xander told him holding his face between his hands "her ex-boyfriend he's here and he's very abusive and she w-went to the bathroom she didn't want me to go with her, a-and I saw him go there al-" he says hurriedly and in all honesty I didn't need to hear more because I swear to god if that mother fucker lays as much as a finger on her I'm gonna kill him.

I hurriedly walked to the door that led to the bathroom and flung it open and walked in to see that son of a bitch holding her up against the window. I had no idea how I got to them so quickly but the minute I did I punched him square in the jaw.

He removed his hands from her and she got behind me. Right this moment I was full of nothing but rage, I walk forward to him and landed my fists one after another any and everywhere on his body until he was flatly unconscious on the ground.

I stood from over him and was trying to get my breathing even but I was still so enraged. I wanted to fucking murder that bitch of a man, how fucking dare he touch her.

I walked over to Alianna who was clutching onto Alex as he comfort her. The closer I got I noticed she was crying and every ounce of anger I was feeling left my body in that very moment.

I pulled her from him and looked her over before she wraps her tiny hands around my torso and I could hear her muffle cry.

"did he hurt you?" I ask her softly and I felt her shake her head "are you sure?...do you want to go to the hospital or do you wanna go home?" I asked and she answered in a quiet mutter "home please" she says "okay babygirl" I told her.

I picked my phone and called George for him to meet me at the back door. Once I finish talking to him, I turned to Kyle who was standing next to Xander.

"call Sergio tell him I said I want him at Bc32 (Base cell #32) and to wait for me to call" I told him demandly and looked to Xander and Alex "make sure you get home safe" I told him and he nods so I picked Alianna up bridal style and walked to the back door to the outside where George was. He got out and opened the door and I put her in and got in beside her and George was off immediately after.

**********

We got home and Sofia came to greet us "the money is at the same as last time, get it and you can go" I told her walking away with Alianna still in my arms.

I went upstairs and to our room, I laid her down and went to the closet to get her some clothes and walked back out, I carefully picked her from the bed and walked to the bathroom. I sat her on the counter and turned the water on and on the warm setting I then removed my jacket so that I could help her properly. I got her down from the sink and out of the dress and allow her to do the rest. Once she was in the tub I went to her and got the wash cloth and gently washed her, she was pretty comfortable for it being the first time I'm washing her. I let her wash herself for a moment while I took her hair down, as I did I noticed all the bruises and prints on her neck and that made me even more furious.

"fuck it Alianna!" I exclaimed angrily walking over to the sink to calm down a bit. I swear when I get my hands on that fucking idiot I am going to strangle the life from his body painfully. How can someone do that to such a precious soul, what the fuck has she done wrong? "FUCK!!" I yelled punching the wall. She was laying in the tub looking tense so I decided to ask the obviously question, "has he always treated you like this?, does he always hit you?" I ask and she nodded then I realized she was sobbing...fucking hell... I thought I got a towel from the rack and walk over to her I opened it for her and she was about to stand so I looked away. Once she fully submerged from the water I wrapped the towel around her and she got out. "get dressed and come to bed" I told her and walked out leaving her to it. I went to the closet and got a sweat pants and a t-shirt and changed into it, Just in time for Alianna to walk into the room. I walk to the bed and laid down as she did the same but instead on my chest. "it'll all be okay baby, I promise I'll fix this" I told her and kissed her head and she sighed. As for that bastart I will make him regret the day his dad fertilized the egg that produced him.

______________________________________________

A//n

2 for 1....Spicy I guess😂 hope you enjoyed this one. I wanted to make this a little shorter as the other was a bit long.

Thanks to all of you my lovelies for voting😇💛

I love y'all❤🦋

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤