40(2)

"You want to be a code programmer for a lifetime?" Shen Liuchen asked.

    "Is there any problem with being a code programmer for a lifetime?" Song Jinxi retorted naturally: "I don't live on wages, I just want to experience life. Am I right my hubby president?''

    She is novel. Shen Liuchen's heart felt a little soft when he heard the name, and the righteous and confident tone.

    What's more, when she was talking, she put her hand that had just been wiped with a wet wipe on the tip of her nose and sniffed.

    She didn't know what her action meant in the eyes of the man who had just do some naughty things with her hand.

    She was smelling his smell...

    As soon as this sentence came to his mind, Shen Liuchen's hands were clenched, and his breathing was a little unstable.

    If it weren't for the scruples in his heart and didn't dare to touch her easily, Shen Liuchen would wish to rectify her right now.

    Goblin.

    He secretly said something in his heart.

    Song Jinxi only has the faint fragrance of the wet wipes on her hands, but after discussing with Shen Liuchen, she still has to wash her hands, otherwise she always feels...there are traces of his hundreds of millions of descendants on her hands.

    The air still exudes a faint masculine breath.

    After finishing cleaning, Shen Liuchen got up and walked to the window to open the window.

    The president's office is on the thirty-sixth floor. A breeze will blow in as soon as the window is opened. After a while, the smell in the air will be blown away.

    "I just want to type code every day, do web pages, write the bottom frame, not interested in management." Song Jinxi put down her hands and supported the edge of the desk.

    She looked at Shen Liuchen with a serious look, "If you let me be the manager, first of all, when I first get started, I will definitely be very busy every day, and then I will definitely ignore you. After that, even if I get accustomed to it, I have a lot of things to do every day. , Do you think I still have time to follow you?"

    Shen Liuchen: "..."

    Mistakes.

    He didn't even consider this aspect.

    Fortunately, she is not interested in management.

    If not, he will definitely find a way to get her to give up her management job in the future. If she adapts to this job through a short period of exploration, and he wants her to give up again, it is very likely that many unequal treaties will be signed.

    Song Jinxi still said: "If I were just a code programmer, I would be yours after work every day. I don't need to worry about the company anymore. Even if something goes wrong with the website, I can let other colleagues take care of it first. "

    After the negotiation, Song Jinxi refused Shen Liuchen's proposal to send her downstairs, and took the president's exclusive elevator down to the first floor underground.

    Then she sneaked into the employee elevator and went up to the first floor, sitting in the lobby on the first floor of Jinyu Building and waiting for someone.

    Zhu Linlin was sorting out a few documents with her head down. When she looked up after finishing her work, she noticed that there was a sudden addition of a person on the sofa near the wall not far in front.