Chapter 13

Quick note: This chapter is sort of continuation from previous Alexander's POV when they went to Isabella's house. I hope it is not confusing.

Enjoy!

Alexander's POV:

Next day I quickly get ready and went to my office. I called my best hacker Max, "I want you to find everything you about Isabella Thompson, and I want it before lunch." "On it sir" he replied and left the room. I have lots of work to do as I made a mental note of everything.

I was going through some files when someone knocked on the door. I said come in and Max came in with the file. He gave me the file and went out. I checked the file and saw it was Isabella's fie. I opened and start reading it.

Name: Isabella Thompson

Age: 23

Father: Lucas Thompson (Dead)

Mother: Jane Thompson (Dead)

Relatives: David Thompson (Uncle), Veronica Thompson (Aunt), Vanessa Thompson (Cousin) (23)

Accomplishments: Straight A student. Graduated from University last year as an honors student with a degree in software engineering

Jobs: works as a waitress at Beans and crème café since 3 years.

If she has such a great degree then why is she working at a café? I wondered.

Boyfriends: 0

Criminal Records: None

I close her file and think that there is more than what she is trying to show. Behind her pale, dull blue eyes there is a spark. Who are you Isabella Thompson? I shake my head to remove her from my head and continue my work. As the sun started setting I glanced at my watch and saw it was already 7. Ma was going to have my head if I get late.

I hurriedly left my office and went to the mansion. Today Kate, my sister was coming back from Paris and Ma organized dinner for her.
As I reached home, Kate, my dad, Nate and Jacob were already sitting in the lounge room. Kate was talking about her show and dad was intently listening to her, as she was his princess. Nate was pretending to listen to her but he was bored to death and Jacob was in his own world, in his phone.

Nate saw me and exclaimed, "Thank god you are here. This crazy woman here can't shut her mouth. She's been talking about her show since she arrived. My ears are bleeding. Help me!" I laughed at him. Kate threw a mean glare towards her twin and came towards me. I pulled her in my embrace and hugged her. "I missed you fratello(brother)," She murmured. I also replied here, "I also missed you too bambina (baby)."
"Hey! I thought you missed me more" Nate exclaimed. "Who will miss a baboon like you? I didn't miss you" Kate retorted, that is actually a complete lie. Nate and Kate have been joined through hips since childhood, no one could separate them. "Ma Kate is calling me a baboon" Nate whined. I saw Ma coming from the kitchen. I kissed her cheek and she did the same. "Come on everyone dinner is ready" she said ignoring Nate. We all went into the dining room and sat. Dad sat at the head of the table, Ma sat on his right, Nate and Jacob next to her. I sat on his left and Kate next to me. The maids served us and left us alone. Suddenly Nate gasped, "You ignored me Ma." Before she could say anything dad intervened, "if you don't terrorize my princess and talk to her nicely then she would miss you, but no you always have to harass her." Nate glared at Kate, "What did you tell him?" Kate suddenly acted innocent and fluttered her eyes, "Me? Nothing just told him how you put bugs under my bed when you know I am afraid of them."

"That was a harmless prank and you tried to dye my hair pink remember?" Nate retorted. Kate and dad tried to say something but ma interrupted, "Honey lets have dinner first and then I will hep you to whoop his ass si?" "Mama not you too" Nate whined and pouted. I shake my head. Between their bickering and childishness we completed our dinner.

We were having our dessert when Kate said, "Ma, dad I want to invite my best friend for dinner this weekend. Please!" "Who is she?" I asked her. "She is my best friend and we met at college. Her name is Isabella" she said. Could she be the same Isabella? No, no she can't be! There must be so many Isabella out there. "Does she knows about our business?" I further asked. "No she doesn't and she doesn't care. She is very kind and my only friend. Please Alex!" I was going to answer but Nate intervened, "Is she hot?" I roll my eyes at his question. "Nate I am not going to answer this question and you won't flirt with her" Kate exclaimed. "Jeez no need to shout. I won't" Nate said. "Ok fine. You can bring her to the dinner" Dad said. "Eep! Thank you so much dad!" she squealed. We all laughed at her antics.

I notice Jacob was quiet during the dinner and now as well. I asked him, "What's the matter Jacob?" he answered me, "Russians are being a problem again. They tried to attack one of our clubs but our men caught them. They are in the basement." I nodded and replied, "We will go and visit them tomorrow."

Question of the Day?

Harry Potter in movies or books?

I guess both.

Please vote and comment!

Enjoy!