Goodbye, for now

Lmk what you think of this finale chap. And also don't forget to look at my author's note for future plans of this and more updates too!

Thanks for sticking around and enjoying outsiders <3!

Yuta stood over the edge of the boat with its bars holding him back from falling into the water. He hovers his torso slightly over it with phone in hand, as he scrolls through his phone apps out of boredom. Miguel was chatting up with the boat captain during their time heading to a certain place in Africa. 

Once they got close to shore, Yuta got connection and his phone buzzed with numerous notifications. He looks down and the first he sees is from Megumi Fushiguro, the first-year who respected him so much. 

He smiles at the sight but when he opens his phone, it slightly falters at the caption attached to a video he sent. 

"Help me..senpai?" He reads out loud. Taken aback by his words, he stares at it blankly before starting the video. It buffers a bit but then it starts to play smoothly. 

A girl, maybe a first year, comes barging into the classroom with furious eyes. She's only wearing small shorts on top of her tights. A white blouse shirt on top. Her uniform discarded entirely. 

She comes marching into the classroom with Megumi and Panda inside. 

"Hey, Panda." She greets with a hint of malice in her voice. "Do you know where my uniform is?"

"Haven't seen it." He says in his sluggish voice before trying to walk away from her.It ws obvious he was wearing her top around his oversize body. Megumi looks through the screen with a blank stare. He knew Panda said the wrong answer. 

"I see.." She says, slowly raising her hammer at him. It only takes a few seconds for her to plummet her hammer down to the side of his face, forcing him to collapse on the floor. The small uniform unbuttons on its own as Nobara Kugisaki looks over him. 

"Hey, my skirt's not here either! This is a line you can't cross!" She grumbles before yanking the jacket away. Just before she can inspect Panda again, Yuta can't help but light up when Tamaki comes into the fold via video. 

The raven-hair boy yawns with his hand behind his back as he walked into the chaotic class. He stares down to see Panda then looks at Nobara. 

"Hey, Nobsy, what's all this about?" He inquired with a soft voice. He tilts his head at the mess but Nobara ignores Panda's bleeding nose and skips over to Tamaki. She looks up at the upper class man with innocent, puppy eyes.

"Senpaiii, someone's stole my skirt and I can't find it! Can you help me, pretty please?" She says while batting her eyes, clasping her hands together with her hammer intact. She knows out of all people, Tamaki would never be a suspect. He's too respectful and also, he's got Maki. He's totally off the suspect list.