THREE

*next day*

Y/n pov:

We had just got off the plane. We were now in Los Angeles, California. We are playing our game at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.

3rd person view:

Sports Announcer: Welcome to Los Angeles, California, and the Junior Goodwill Games as teams from around the world arrive to compete in both winter and summer events.

The U.S.A. is expected to score well in the medal count especially in basketball, swimming, and hockey.

Team USA was all walking and looking around. Julie took some photos with Y/n on their camera.

Sports Announcer: And there's Team U.S.A. hockey led by Coach Gordon Bombay. They're looking fit and anxious to begin the competition.

The kids were now on the ice competing against Trinidad.

Sports Announcer: Tonight's game matches the second-seeded Team U.S.A against the tenth-seeded team, Trinidad Tobago.

This marks the first game for Team U.S.A. in this double-elimination... winner-take-all tournament. Gordon Bombay looks to have his team well in control here. They lead six to nothing.

Dwyane has the puck and skated to the other side and lets charlie has the lead. Charlie moves to the right now Connie has the puck. She skates and shoots the puck the Trinidad goalie had fallen and Connie scored.

The teens cheer and stand from the bench. The audience all cheering.

"Yeah, high-five some more" A boy with a black jacket, white t-shirt, and black hat says. "Man, my little brother could score on these guys" Jesse got annoyed and said "Go bother him, then"

The boy laughs and says "I ain't even got a little brother!"

Coach Gordon goes and says "Hey, Jesse! Quit gabbin' and get on the ice. Show me you want it, son. Go!" Jesse puts his helmet on and skates onto the ice. "Yeah, show us you want it son. Go!"

The kid mocks Gordon. The coach looks at the boy. The boy's eyes go wide and start walking away and say 'Kay.

Jesse starts skating with the puck but the other team player had skated near him and made Jesse slip into the net.

The referee blows his whistle. "Hey, what's your problem, man?" Jesse says angrily toward Trinidad player number 9. "Jesse, forget about it!" Y/n says from the bench.

Rink Announcer: U.S.A. penalty, number nine, Hall. Two minutes, roughing.

Jesse gets put into the box for two minutes. The little kid comes back and knocks on the glass "He dissed you bad, G" and puts his face against the glass and blows.

"Yeah? Come here, man!" Jesse yells irritated. The boy starts laughing and says "Bye-bye. Have a nice day"

"Punk!" Jesse yells and sits down.

Both Dean and Fulton grunt. They both put their bandannas on and skate onto the ice. "All right, Fulton, let's have some fun!" Dean yells. "Yeah, Portman, let's do it!" Fulton yells back. Dean knocks over player number 7 on Trinidad while Fulton trips over another player. Y/n skates onto the ice as well.

Everyone starts cheering for the two. They both skated and pushed player 42. "All right! Yeah! Yeah!" Both the boys shout.

"That's it" Gordon mutters to himself. "All right, Portman, take it!" Fulton yells passing the puck to him. Dean shoots the puck and makes it into the net. The audience applauds them. Dean and Fulton both say thank you and bow.