EIGHT

3rd person pov:

Dean hits the dashboard with his stick sharply.

The Iceland team member has the puck he passes it to his teammate. The time passes to Gunnar. Goldberg is on the floor. 

"Come and get it" Gunnar yells and shoots the puck into the net. Stahl teammates cheer Gunnar on.

"Wake up, defense. Can't do this all myself" Goldberg calls.

"Hey, Goldberg!" Russ yells from the stands. Miss Mackay turns her head toward Russ. "I bet if that puck was a cheeseburger, you'd stop it!" The boy said laughing picking popcorn out of his cup.

Dwayne has the puck but an Iceland boy shoves him. The Iceland players keeping pushing USA players. Charlie had just collapsed.

 Dwayne has the puck once again but does a little showing off his skills. "Pass the puck, Dwayne! Come on!" Gordon yells sighing.

"Dwayne, give me the puck!" Fulton shouts ready to get the puck.

"Pass it to Fulton!" Gordon shouts again. "Dwayne, pass it!" Fulton says this time more eagerly. "Yee-haw!" Dwayne shouts. 

"Look out, Dwayne!" Gordon says warning him. Iceland player 27 haad just shoved Dwayne. "Aah!" Robertson shrieked.

Dean in the locker room watching from the small t.v "I can't believe this is happening! I should be out there!" he says in an exasperated tone and slamming his hands on the table.

Jan watches the t.v screen from his place.

Sports Announcer:...missing big Dean Portman, it's one-nothing Iceland.

Iceland outhitting and outskating Team U.S.A all over the ice in the first period.

Here's Gunnar Stahl again for Iceland.

Team U.S.A. can't stop him. On the backhand, saved by Goldberg.

Adam tried getting the puck but fell face first. Gunnar hits the puck and tries to score but was thankfully caught by Goldberg.

Adam gets back up and takes the puck from the left side of the net. He skates around the goal with the puck.

Announcer: Adam Banks has it for Team U.S.A.

Adam starts skating but gets knocked by the Iceland team.

He gets knocked head over heels.

This time Mendoza has the puck. He was skating super quick.

Team U.S.A. still with the puck. Luis Mendoza, he can really fly.

Mendoza across the blue line.

He has trouble stopping but one of the Iceland members had their stick out. Luis trips and smashes into the dashboards.

He gets tripped, slides into the boards.

Y/n and her teammates stand up frustrated. Y/n wants to be out there and play. "Come on, Ref, call something," Luis says. 

"We're in trouble, Ken. What can you do for us?" Gordon asks Ken hopefully he has something so they can get a goal.

"Let's see" Ken starts saying but thought about what he was gonna say next "Uh, a triple aerial with a Double Hamill Camel that should split the D, then a pirouetting half-toe-touch for the goal"

"Show it to me, son" Gordon responds patting his back.

Ken gets onto the ice. "Come on, Kenny. Get us back in the game" Connie says. "I'm sure you can do it, Ken," I say positively.