NINE

"Wait," Adam said standing up in front of me. "Yes?" Y/n asked him but he didn't answer. He started to lean in. Y/n had started to lean in as well. His lips brushed her, softly and delicately lips. The feeling of the warmth of her skin against his. He could taste her green apple chapstick. 

Y/n had broken the kiss and had a tint of red on her cheeks. She looked down and was embarrassed he would see her blushing.

She never knew her first kiss would be Adam Banks. (Yes, this is your first kiss since well the characters are only 13 in here and 14 in D3) Both of them haven't spoken a word to each other but both of them were blushing madly. Y/n starts walking away and sets her helmet on. Adam was just standing in the locker room thinking about the kiss. 

He had just kissed the girl he liked but he remembered Charlie liked her too. Well hey, he kissed her before Charlie did.

Y/n got on to the ice and did some laps with everyone else. Later on, Adam joined smiling. Gordon blows his whistle. We all skate back and forth. Charlie skates to Coach Bombay and takes his helmet off.

"This isn't very much fun, Coach," Charlie said exhausted. "Who said it was supposed to be fun?" Gordon asked. "You did when you coached the Ducks," Charlie said.

 "Well, I don't see any Ducks here, Charlie. All I see is Team U.S.A. one loss away from elimination" Gordon says. Everyone was kneeling on the ice wondering if they were done. "Twenty more sprints! Let's go!" He says and blows his whistle.

Y/n groans she was so tired. She didn't play but she was tired as hell.

 "Line up! Come on, let's go!" Gordon yells. 

"Line up, Charlie!

Let's go! Keep you here all night if I have to" Bombay continues. He has turned into a foul loathsome evil little cockroach Y/n thought to herself.

-----

Total words: 370