FOURTEEN

Gordon crosses his arms. The whole crowd did the wave.

Miller: Now the crowd doing the wave, trying to get Team U.S.A. back in this game. It may be working. Team U.S.A. up to center ice.

Moreau to the blue line of Iceland.

Drops it back to Mendoza. Ducks under a check.

Connie had the puck and passed it to Luis. Luis lets the puck go and skate in between two Iceland players.

Dwayne gets the puck and does his little show with the puck making some Iceland players falling. Dwayne sees an Iceland player skating towards him he ducks and the player flips over.

Number 7 on Iceland just shoved Dwayne. Olaf puts his fist up to congratulate his player.

Miller: Here's Luis Mendoza in a footrace trying to catch Amselik.

Amselik on a breakaway. He could make it three-nothing.

Mendoza trying frantically to catch him.

Luis was skating fast to Amselik number 5 who had the puck.

Amselik moving in on Goldberg. Gets hit from behind.

Luis still has trouble stopping. He slid on the ice and bumped into number 5. They both slid into the net. Iceland had just scored a point.

Amselik, Mendoza, and the puck all in the net. It's a goal.

And Iceland leads now... three-to-nothing.

Y/n was still in her thoughts and wondering what she was gonna do. Gordon snapped her out of her thoughtfulness and tapped her shoulder.

"Show me the Flying "V". Let's go! Let's go!" Gordon said. The teens switch places. They get onto the ice and skate behind the net. They start skating forward making a V shape. Jesse hall in front, behind him, was Ken and Dean. Behind Dean and Ken were Fulton and Y/n.

Jesse leading them had the puck and hit it back toward Y/n through Ken's legs.

Y/n skating with the puck passed it back to Jesse between his legs. Iceland players Gunnar number 9, Olaf number 27, and numbers 12 and 37 shove into them and breaks the V formation.

Gordon looks down and places his hands on the stand. Gunnar has the puck and passes it to his teammate. They scored another goal. The siren wails.

Goldberg who is on his knees takes off his helmet and sighs drained. Luis right next to Greg shakes his head in upset.

Y/n skates and sits on the bench. She had switched her place once again.

Miller: And Iceland is taking it to Team U.S.A.

They are completely dominating this game.

As we start the second period, you have to wonder how is Team U.S.A. going to get back in this. It's like David versus Goliath!

In center positon is Averman and Stahl. Olaf starts laughing behind Ken.

"Oy, vey" Ken said.

"You guys wanna ease up a little bit? Just thought I'd ask" Lester asks.

The referee goes between them and places the puck and skates away. Stahl shoves Averman. Iceland has the puck.

Miller: Off the face-off, Averman gets knocked down by Gunnar Stahl.

And the heavy-hitting by Iceland continues.

It's gonna take something drastic for Team U.S.A. to turn this game around.

Both Dean and Fulton grunt and do their little handshake. They put their bandannas on and skate onto the ice. "Party!" "Whoo!" They both shouted. They both shove into an Iceland player.

"Whoo! Go, Fulton! Yeah, Dean!" Y/n yells. Adam and his friends all cheer standing up. Dean and Fulton both high-five each other.

Number 28 skates with the puck. Dean and Fulton hold hands and skate toward him. Number 28 bumps into their arms and falls. "Yeah!" Dean yells.

The bash brothers bump their helmets together. Everyone in the crowd cheers them on.

Miller: Iceland trying to pad their lead in the second period.

Number 74 spins around. He's right in the slot.

He shoots! And a save by Goldberg.

Goldberg skates with the puck around the net. Ken skates and gets the puck.

Kenny Wu picks it up behind the U.S.A. net.

Wu, the former Olympic skater weaves his way up to center ice; he's gonna try and split the Iceland defense.

"Get him!" yelled Wolf. An Iceland player tries to get at Ken but Ken starts doing his figure skating moves. The goalie opens his mouth and is shocked by his skills. They were so distracted. Ken didn't have the puck. "Pretty cool, huh?" Fulton says with the puck.

Miller: Fulton back to Wu. He shoots. He scores!

Fulton passed the puck to Ken and he shot it into the goal.

"Go, Ken!" Y/n yelled. Everyone cheered except for Iceland. Wolf put his head down and shook his head disapproving. The score was four to one.

Miller: Wu! Wu! Wu! Kenny Wu... puts Team U.S.A. on the board!

"What'd you think of that? Pretty sweet, huh?" Ken says laughing at the Iceland goalie. The goalie goes up to Ken just like Russ's brother had.

 "Hey, you wanna piece of me?" Ken said dropping his stick and taking his gloves off. He turns the goalie over and pulled his shirt close to his head.

"Here, take that" Ken said started to punch the Goalie in the stomach.

 The goalie was on the floor and everyone in the crowd was cheering Ken on. "Yeah, way to go Ken" Y/n had yelled cheering and smiling. "Nice one Ken," Charlie said.

The referee went over and broke them apart. "I taught him that," Russ's brother said from the stands. "Yeah, I know, man!" Russ's friend who was at the basketball court said.

The referee takes Ken away. "All right. All right. Grim up. We still got a lot of work to do" Gordon said.

Stahl and Sanderson go sit on their team bench. Wolf had his hands on both of their shoulders. "What are you doing out there? huh?" Wolf said bitterly. "Wake up!" shaking them a bit.

The referee takes Ken to the box. "That'll be two minutes, son," The man told Ken. "Two minutes? Well worth it" Ken said nodding his head and sitting in the box. 

Dean and Fulton yell and go near the barrier of the box cheering Ken on. Reed and Portman took their helmets off and threw their arms in the air yelling and screaming.

"Hey, you guys, come on, get-Let's play hockey!" Gordon said. Dean and Fulton skate around yelling "Yeah!"

Goldberg said, "Yes, let's hear it for the three Bash Brothers entertaining the crowd" while putting his hockey stick on the goal.

 Fulton skates to the Team USA bench and was clapping his teammate's hands while skating. Reed skated to the Iceland bench and was patting their heads and whooping. Dean had done the same thing after.

Dean and Fulton did a chest bump. The referee takes both the young men and puts them in the box with Ken.

Miller: Fulton and Portman are gonna get misconduct penalties here.

They're ushered into the penalty box where they join Wu and they're still going wild.

Now there are three bash brothers.

Total words: 1184