it will get better × yoomin

tw: depression, attempted overdose

when the news that yoongi and jimin
were dating went out, everyone was rather confused.

jimin, a bright boy who didn't stop smiling, who loved meeting people, with min yoongi, a boy who was quiet and reserved?

everyone was beyond confused, yoongi was too but he loved jimin.

on this particular day, yoongi felt like he couldn't get up from bed. it felt like he had multiple weights on his shoulders and it was killing him.

he laid in bed, staring at the white ceiling. why did he have to be this way? what did he do to deserve being miserable like this?

tears brimmed in his eyes and soon enough he was crying, he hated himself. he hated everything about him, head to toe.

he began shaking, gripping on to his hair. isolation didn't do him any good but no one was around, not even his boyfriend.

the members had gone to the mall before he had even woke up, he guessed they had just forgotten about him. who would remember such a horrible person like him any way? he served no use and only dragged the group down.

he didn't want to be alive. he wished he was dead, he prayed to die in his sleep. he didn't want to be alive.

he decided he enough, he wiped the tears on his cheeks and sat up. he walked to the kitchen, looking around in the medicine cabinet.

he grabbed a random pill bottle, getting out a handful. his dull eyes stared at them and he began crying, why did he have to be so miserable?

the door was opened aggressively with his loud members, he sniffled and didn't react to them. he shoved the handful in his mouth and swallowed them down with water. little did he know jimin was watching.

"h-hyung" jimin whispered, it went silent, "what happened?" namjoon asked, confused on why everyone was quiet all of the sudden, jimin dragged yoongi to the car, on their way to the hospital they were.

"so what's happening?" hoseok asked, yoongi stayed silent, "hyung took a mouthful of pills" jimin shakily said as he drove, yoongi felt all eyes on him, "everyone stop staring at me before i jump out this fucking car" he grumbled, "don't threaten us with suicide now" seokjin said, yoongi scoffed, throwing his head onto the seat, "well that wasn't a fucking threat, that was a promise"

it was overwhelming for everyone, especially jimin. jimin couldn't drive, he parked the car in the middle of fhe road and started having a panic attack, his shaky hands would definitely crash if he kept it up.

yoongi felt horrible for making everyone go through this, all he wanted to do was die.

"i-i can't t-think of l-losing him" jimin sobbed into namjoon's shoulder as yoongi was being treated, everyone was hurt but jimin was even more hurt, "shh, quiet down minnie"

jimin wiped his tears, "i-i'm so scared" he cried, everyone's shirts had tears on them because of jimin, "he's going to be okay" namjoon tried reassuring the boy, "how do you know?" he cried, namjoon hummed, "hyung did this in 2011, he has depressive episodes, i think we both know that. as long as he goes with treatment, he'll be fine"