𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚

GOODBYE LIYUE, HELLO MONDSTADT, ACT I, PART II

After days of travelling, you guys finally reached Monstadt and you guys decided to take a break underneath Windrise. Somehow, they are chatting about you and your death count. Apparently 300 was number of deaths during your time meet him. He said you probably had more the amount before.

Also, your death were usually cause by food poisoning or some sort of accident that you got involved and fall to your death.

"If Y/N weren't to die so much, how old he would be?" Paimon asked while chomping down on your Fisherman's Toast. Osial began to take out his finger and counted before he had a brain malfunction and stop counting. "Probably around four hundred..."

"Four hundred... that's really old-" Paimon was cut off by Osial's word.

"Millions. He would be four hundred millions years old." Paimon began to choked on her food while you and Aether spitted out his drinks.

"Wow, I'm really that ancient..." You coughed as you are not sure how to feel other than so old also felt like your entire life is a lie thinking you were 18.

"Wait, wouldn't it be illegal Y/N to date someone? Because you know, he's super old?" Paimon asked as Osial chuckled and shook his head.

"Well, no. Not really. He is immortal and will forever live on. Like I explained, once he died, he instantly being reincarnated at any age and at any where in this who knows how huge this world is." Osial said as he continued eating your Grilled Tiger Fish.

To those who are wondering, yes Osial only eats seafood dishes and seaweed. Other food than that are indigestable for him. He tried..

"So how does it feel to be here in Mondstadt?" You asked as he looked at the tree.

"Being in Mondstadt feels weird... It's definitely cooler here rather than that hot and so many people walking in Liyue. Probably because of the change of scenery." Osial answered before he closed his eyes and enjoyed the breeze.

You heard a rustling noises and a smell scent of hot chocolate with... a hint of grass. You went to turn around to see who was it before her eyes lit.

"Y/N! You've arrived!" She said excitedly as you smiled back at her as she approached towards you

"Hello Amber. It's really nice to see you again." You greted her as she noticed that your hair were growing longer and changed colors.

"Did you dye your hair? And they grew longer! You looked very pretty with long hair." She complimented as she held your hair in admiration. Your cheeks were dusted with light pink by her compliments.